Extra Easy Whos feeling fruity??

J.D

Silver Member
I am!

Today I had a banana before the school run, went to my Mums and had a big fat juicy orange, came to my sisters and ate a handful of grapes, an apple and another banana!

Didn't even do it intentionally but fruit is quick and easy and always lying around people's food bowls lol. Feeling more than 100% today!

Anyone ever have a break and get upset and worried that your not ever going to get motivated again? That was me and here I am ready turn into a piece of fruit!

I love fruit! Lol i never used to buy it alot even tho i love it i picked the cookies instead lol now im always buying tangerines necterines bannanas melons and my fav apples :)

Which melon is it that is free? I love melon but bee put off coz I can never remember which melon is synned lol. I'm not a big fruit lover on a non Sw day I'd never snack on fruit any other time but the plan makes me want to :)

Been*

Which melon is it that is free? I love melon but bee put off coz I can never remember which melon is synned lol. I'm not a big fruit lover on a non Sw day I'd never snack on fruit any other time but the plan makes me want to :)

All melon is free now. Apparently there was one variety that wasn't free but they have changed it now. So enjoy your melon!

I think it was watermelon that wasn't free unless it was a Green day.

I love Melon, in-fact all fruit

Every morning i have a huge slice of Honeydew Melon, sliced strawberries, a sliced kiwi, handful of grapes, sliced orange, a plum sliced or a big slice of pineapple and a slice of pink grapefruit...mmmmmmmm

I think it was watermelon that wasn't free unless it was a Green day.

I love Melon, in-fact all fruit

Every morning i have a huge slice of Honeydew Melon, sliced strawberries, a sliced kiwi, handful of grapes, sliced orange, a plum sliced or a big slice of pineapple and a slice of pink grapefruit...mmmmmmmm

Woww you are fruity!

Ooh I will get me some big melons then lol thanks

I absolutely love mandarins, they've kept me going on the plan so far. Then i saw my dentist Wednesday and he told me to stop having them because acid has really damaged my teeth. Gutted! :cry:

Fruit used to be the last thing I'd reach for, now I love it... nectarines, satsumas, blueberries, grapes, melon

I must try different fruit though I tend to stick to basics. Apples bananas strawberries.... Can't wait until cherries get cheaper :D

Back