whos off on holiday??

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by kittykat, 30 May 2007.

1. kittykat

kittykat Well-Known Member

well im off to hisaronu in turkey monday evening who else is going away this yr ???
    Mini and Janey like this.
  2. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

I'm going to Ireland on Saturday (just a short 4 day cruise with Royal Caribbean) but my main holiday is two weeks around Italy and the Greek islands on Princess Cruises in September. Can't wait. Gotta be slim for that one!

Have a super time in Turkey. I've been a couple of times - Istanbul and Kusadasi (Ephesus), and our cruise goes there again for one stop this September - Kusadasi.
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I love Turkey, been to Gumbet, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Altinkum, Side, Alanya and Marmaris! We are off on Saturday night, early Sunday morning to Crete for 2 weeks. Can't wait. Have a lovely time in Turkey KK, and make the most of the break hun.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

Im not going anywhere ......!
    I havent been on holiday since.......erm ......last august to Minehead.......before that it was 2000 to Majorca
  5. Tinley

Tinley Well-Known Member

I'm off to Whitby at the end of June and then Switzerland in October.

I must admit I'm more excited about Whitby though. I've never been before and everybody I tell that I'm going tells me how wonderful it is...........but they also tell me that it has the best fish and chips in the country! :eek:
  6. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

Anyone got suitcase room for a little one.......ok I lied a big one, I will not need feeding !
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Hey Sonya.

You can stow away with us if you like, Bristol airport Sunday 8.30am flight! Sure hubby can squeeze you in with his "smalls" lol xxx
  8. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

ROFL......where you off too.......! Hope you have a fantastic holiday.
  9. trinakmh

trinakmh Well-Known Member

Were off to Dawlish (Devon) in 10 days:D.....I cant wait, its a beautiful part of the country, and the kids are SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
    Enjoy your holidays everyone :silly:
  10. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

We went to Whitby in April and it was great and the fish and chips from the Magpie Cafe are gorgeous
    Irene xx
  11. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I'm off to Ireland in July for my best friends wedding and off to Dubai in October, can't wait.
  12. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

I'm going to France in August, to the Languedoc region next to Provence. Never been before, and really looking forward to it. Good old Ryanair again, has started flights to Carcassone from our local airport.
    Ann x
  13. lancslass53

lancslass53 Well-Known Member

im off to zante in 6 weeks, cant wait

14. trinakmh

Grrrrrr....lucky you Mandy....I LOVE Zante!! :gimi:
  15. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

Im off to costa del plymouth
  16. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

ok im not going anywhere
  17. lancslass53

ive never been before and if its anything like corfu we will love it :D
  18. trinakmh

:giggle:Well ive never been to Corfu so cant compare, but there's nothing to not like about Zante!! Have a nice time!:D
  19. lancslass53

thanks trina, to be honest i could go anywhere right now and have a fab time, just to get away is great :D
  20. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Going to the download festival in 4 days, not really a holiday but hey! It's camping!....lol

It's our 3rd wedding anniversary in October so we've decided to celebrate it by spending the whole month away. We are spending 3 weeks in Hawaii (oahu & the big island), returning to one of the Hotels that we stayed in during our Honeymoon in 2004 :character00250: , then over to Las Vegas for a week.....Can't wait!

Last year we went to roam........'ROME AROUND HEMEL HEMPSTEAD' :whistle: xxx