• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who's with me!!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
yeah i admire u and for getting the 5 stone award. your an inspiration. im going for my 2 stone next week just need 2 lbs! :)
and well done on the 8 100% days too xxx

Sum

Hula princess in training
Me too please! I will be doing the same as Smartie - not limiting my syns but being 100% on plan. Have completed 8 days at 100% today aswell (Thank you Woodland Girl who set the 100% challenge :D) Good luck to everyone else who is planning to do 100% days :) And good luck on achieving your 2 stone award aislingb

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
hey sum :)
welcome aboard!here's to good losses next week xxx

Sum

Hula princess in training
Thanks aislingb :D

I knew that you would turn up Summie :p
lol just think of me and i magically appear! :p And well you know i'm not competitive at all now am i? :p And plus i need the 100% days if we're trying to get to target at the same time :cool: lol

Pommette

Trying - very!
Hi All,
I do SW at home in Spain on my own so don't know all the up-to-date SW speak.
When you say 100% days, what exactly do you mean? Guidance always appreciated.

To me it means no tweaking ie not sneakily subsituting white bread for brown, synning everything that needs to be synned and not going over the 15 syns a day (or 105 per week). Having 1/3 superfree if on Extra Easy etc. So, basically following the plan as its meant to be done

Pommette

Trying - very!
To me it means no tweaking ie not sneakily subsituting white bread for brown, synning everything that needs to be synned and not going over the 15 syns a day (or 105 per week). . .
Isn't that what we all do? LOL
I find it hard to actually do 100% days. Getting many of the "correct" SW approved items is a bit tricky here in Spain, without going to expensive English shops - and even then you can't get always get stuff, i.e. no FryLight here, or chicken Bovril. I have to improvise with Olive Oil in a spray bottle and just have to use ordinary chicken stock cubes.
Seems to be working though - even if slowly.

I'm with you!! :D I'm determined to have a great week this week and lose 2lb at least to get my club 10! Isn't it sad what we'll do for a sticker lol ;)

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Hi All,
I do SW at home in Spain on my own so don't know all the up-to-date SW speak.
When you say 100% days, what exactly do you mean? Guidance always appreciated.
hiya hun. well personally i just meant i was going to be really good as in 100% motivated, probably should have explained a little better. just plan on eating more fruit and veg etc. i havent been happy with my losses the past 3 weeks!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
I'm with you!! :D I'm determined to have a great week this week and lose 2lb at least to get my club 10! Isn't it sad what we'll do for a sticker lol ;)

go josie :party0011: haha i know i love those stickers too! have a great week :)

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
I'm with you, I'm the same as Emsie. I've been good for a while now (after my Pecan pie disaster lol!) and am determined to keep it up.

FD
xx
Great hun :D good for u! pecan pie sounds yummy xxx

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Can I join in? Want to be 100% till my WI next wednesday as I want to shift a lb for my 2 stone award.