Whose on day one??!

Miss_c1985

I have started today and actually don't feel hungry going to have my third product soon

I really hope I can keep up with the plan

My consultant said the first 2 weeks on SS can be hell :( xxx

Well done for taking the 1st steps towards the new you. I find the 1st 4 days the worse but everyone is different.
Good luck :)

My first three days were easy but I did struggle a bit on day 4. I'm on day 5 today and feel fine just tired as I'm working full time, in Uni full time and a full time mummy, tbh not having a minutes piece has probably helped, good luck x

I found day 4/5 really hard hun but it does get easier xx
Its so worth it xx

What products did u pick? U will find ur knackered for a few days just chill out and relax x

Missie I picked most of the shakes, maple porridge and the apple one then tomato soup, vegetable and chicken and vegetable

I loved the banana shake and tomato soup today

What ones do you like? When can you have the bars? X

Hey Hun bars are for a couple of weeks in x I loved the original and maple porridge just make sure u add water gradually and stir with a fork xx as for shakes love vanilla hot with coffee in it, chocolate, fruits of forest, banana and maple n pecan. Soups really just chicken n mush, veg, and chilli one is alright.

Everyone is different tho so don't take my word for it xx

trust me give it a week and you will love it.... its the best diet ever xxx Keep coming on here to get motivated xx

Hows you day going guys??

Back