Why am I feeling hot??????

chunkychops

Silver Member
I know its a silly question, but im feeling hot and everyone else seems to feel the cold.......wots goin on???????Im nearly at end of day 5 and am now thinking ive dun summet wrong.....but ive done exactly wot it says on the tin, if you get my drift and am worried im not in this ketosis thingy :confused:

it as been very warm today though to be fair, enjoy it while it lasts

Yeah i wouldnt worry hun i never had the dodgy breath thingy, im sure we dont have to have all side effects xx

Good good....havent had the breath either.....must have been made for me this diet! lol:D
Cheers guys x

I know its a silly question, but im feeling hot and everyone else seems to feel the cold.......wots goin on???????Im nearly at end of day 5 and am now thinking ive dun summet wrong.....but ive done exactly wot it says on the tin, if you get my drift and am worried im not in this ketosis thingy :confused:

Are you hot in the face - I find that if I am tired I get a very hot face when my tippy toes can be freeeezzzing ?

even my farts dont smell lol x

hey me too

Hi, Just to let you know there has been a few times in the last week that I have felt like I am hot also - wee bit of a temperature or something - I just kept drinking loads of water and it didnt last for long. Maybe it is just our bodies getting used to it. I didnt feel unwell, just a little hot!

xx

It feels more like early menopause...flushes and that.....erm and im only JUST 34!!! Have had a runny nose and sneezes tho, so its prob just me sweating out a cold I reckon. Oh and the weathers been all over the shop here in Cardiff today.:cool::tear_drop::mad: x

It feels more like early menopause...flushes and that.....erm and im only JUST 34!!! Have had a runny nose and sneezes tho, so its prob just me sweating out a cold I reckon. Oh and the weathers been all over the shop here in Cardiff today.:cool::tear_drop::mad: x

Hayfever :confused:

Dont have it...Well havent up till now, but You never know! I might have a sneaky peak at my scales in a mo to see if anythings moved!!!! x

Dont have it...Well havent up till now, but You never know! I might have a sneaky peak at my scales in a mo to see if anythings moved!!!! x

stop it - what if it hasn't, you'll get mad and lay into the bread bin !!!!!:eek:

:break_diet:I will refrain...x.....have been told!!

not sure if you are being sarcastic (x) but yes carbs are one of the beauties that makes you fart - bread, pasta, etc - along with rhubard, beans and curry LOL:eek:

i def have reduced my farting and burping (no diet coke) significantly since starting LT :)

x

not sure if you are being sarcastic (x) but yes carbs are one of the beauties that makes you fart - bread, pasta, etc - along with rhubard, beans and curry LOL:eek:
not at all thought it was because my guts were no longer a compost bin for all the ***** i used to eat x

Back