Why am i finding it so hard?

margarino

Chronic dieter!!!
Hi everyone, sorry to moan but I've done WW a few times and always found it quite easy to follow and lose weight (this was on the previous points plan). When ProPoints came out I really struggled with the transition and had to give it up because I just wasn't in the right frame if mind to get my head around the changes. I'm now giving it a second go, it's day 2 and I've had headaches both days and feel really really tired - yesterday I slept for over 2 hours in the afternoon when I got back from work. I'm trying to not touch the weekly allowance because I'm going away this weekend and want something up my sleeve just in case. I'm on 30 PP and have used them wisely on healthy and filling food and added lots of veg to meals and some fruit as snacks. I've not used any points on chocolate or junk food. I could drink more water but have been drinking more than I usually do. I don't know what else I could do differently.... Anyone else having trouble or have any advice on what I can do? Thanks and sorry for the moan!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i'm back home, i've taken some painkillers but my head is still aching like hell, i think perhaps its not the diet because i don't even feel hungry, just absolutely exhausted! So me thinks i am off to bed, can't even be bothered making dinner!

Hi would you normally drink alot of tea or coffee?? If i miss my tea at 11am i will have a splitting headache for the day!! Hope you feeling better! ?

I felt ill in my first wk of weight watchers, I put it down to the withdrawal of sugar/ chocolate. I was eating so much before ww that this was the only thing I could think it would be!
Do u usually have lots of sugary foods? It will pass, just stick at it then when ur body adjusts u will begin to feel like u have so much more energy, and then u will realise how crap u felt when u were not on Ww!

Sugar withdrawal makes sense. I was eating loads of sweets/chocs before I started so that might be it. Looking forward to the headache going and the energy returning! :)

I think I had mine for 3-4 days, once it goes u will feel so much better!

I was same I started about 2 weeks ago and I think my body went into total shock I stopped eating chocolate and fizzy drinks it will pass I've so much more energy 2 weeks in. Best of luck

Thanks everyone for the support! I'm going to keep going, I haven't blown it and still not used my weeklies so feeling very much in control! I'm away today and tomorrow so at least I'll be out of the house, away from the kitchen and hopefully distracted from the headache etc (I've woken up again with it!). Hope you all have a fab weekend x

Keep urself dosed up on paracetamol, Have if every 4 hrs or what ever ur pack says!

I was eating so much before ww that this was the only thing I could think it would be!

Hope you had a lovely weekend away and that the headaches have gone. Stick with it :) Also...I live in Didcot too :D

Well if you do decide to go I really recommend the one on Wednesday at 6:30 pm with Zita - so far she is the best leader I've had and for me that makes such a difference, last time I lost a lot was with a leader I really respected but then moved away from area and the new leader wasn't so great :(

Well if you do decide to go I really recommend the one on Wednesday at 6:30 pm with Zita - so far she is the best leader I've had and for me that makes such a difference, last time I lost a lot was with a leader I really respected but then moved away from area and the new leader wasn't so great :(

Thanks :) I stopped going to meetings after I moved because I couldn't find a good leader :( My old leader in Norfolk was so amazing so I guess I had high standards :D I figured that as long as I can loose weight by following the plan on my own, why pay WW ;) Once I start needing some more support I will probably go back to meetings again :)

Thanks :) I stopped going to meetings after I moved because I couldn't find a good leader :( My old leader in Norfolk was so amazing so I guess I had high standards :D I figured that as long as I can loose weight by following the plan on my own, why pay WW ;) Once I start needing some more support I will probably go back to meetings again :)

Makes a whole lot of sense, lose the pounds and save the pounds all at the same time!! :D

You know, the great thing about WW is that you can STILL eat chocolate, coffee, cheese etc ... All the things you love as long as you point them correctly, track them and stick within your daily and weekly allowance. The trick to being successful is not feeling like your on a diet!

hellopippi said:
You know, the great thing about WW is that you can STILL eat chocolate, coffee, cheese etc ... All the things you love as long as you point them correctly, track them and stick within your daily and weekly allowance. The trick to being successful is not feeling like your on a diet!

Yup change of lifestyle :0)

Back