• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why am i in such a bad mood!??!

Im on my 3rd day of refeed and im in such a stinking mood!! Did anyone else find this happen when they started refeed?? :(

I think im thinking to much about what i can and cant eat and feeling guilty when i do eat... im scared to death about puttin weight on... I just went to sainsburys to buy fruit ready for tomorrow.. was in there over an hour and bought 9 things!

I dont really know what I should be looking at on the labels?! Love carbs or protien?! Then i look on dried fruit and it has alot of carbs.. but its fruit?! Arghhh!! I think i need a lesson in food!

Sorry for the rant!

xx

p.s- and i allowed asparagus??

p.p.s- how about watermelon!?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
I've been having milk in coffee etc and I think semis fine for that but if I want a glass of milk I have skimmed. Theres a thread on here about feeling low try having a read through that. I've been feeling really crap too lately I think we all go through it. When on LT theres something in it that gives you a feeling of wellbeing so when you come off it that obviously will stop.

Not sure why dried fruit has more carbs etc in it I think its cos of the lack of water/juice in it. I'd stick with normal fruit and only have dried occasionally or in really small amounts. Strawberries by the way taste fantastic on refeed!

Hehe i made sure i bought strawberries today... also bought raspberrys which just look lovely! Cant wait for tomorrow!!

fifi70

Silver Member
Not sure why dried fruit has more carbs etc in it I think its cos of the lack of water/juice in it. I'd stick with normal fruit and only have dried occasionally or in really small amounts. Strawberries by the way taste fantastic on refeed!
I think it's cos the sugar is still there but the liquid has evaporated. I've had the small snack boxes on my cereal in a mornin, to give some sweetness, and I can't overdo portion size hehe

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Thats a really good idea cos everyones got different ideas of handfuls etc.

Teg

Posts when she can
Hi Hannah
Well done on the weight loss. The refeed week is hard. U feel out of control and guilty for eating. I nearly ate my kids alive for the slighest thing and didnt talk to my hubby for 2 days.
Its mad but twas like somesort of drug withdrawel ........but it does get better, much better.
Is ur hunger coming back yet, does ur stomach feel bloated

Hey! Ive been much better the last few days..... on about day 5 my tummy was wanting food which was odd as ive never felt hungry on tfr... but it was always round the time that i was actually about to make my meal so it was ok.

I do feel bloated after a meal which sucks.... i have my weigh in tomorrow which im so scared about... but fingers crossed!

xx

fingers crossed for ya hun, good luck xx

Sara4

Gold Member
Good Luck tomorrow hun!!! I am reading these refeed threads with interest. Hope to join you all on Fri.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 0
Slimming World 4
Exante 6
Slimming World Off Topic 7
Cambridge Weight Plan 13