WHY AM I STARVING??!!

upsy-daisy

Hi all,
I am on day 11 of Lipotrim after trying to do Exante unsupervised(great products, I just need the watchful eye of someone else with some scales!). Anyway, I'm no stranger to a food replacement diet as I have been doing them for a while, so I know all about how hard they can be for the first few days. But I got through the first few days fine, until yesterday(day 10) I started to feel hungry, very hungry! I havnt
changed anything or added anything
and my ketone sticks are pink. I know its not just that I want to eat, because for the first time in a while I am determined to do this, but the hunger is so bad that it's hurting my stomach!( I know it sounds dramatic but its true!) When I went to bed last night I thought I would wake up feeling better but yet again I'm starving! I'm really not one for moaning and I know exactly what I was letting myself in for startin Lipotrim again, but this is a very new feeling for me, for day 10 and 11 anyway! I did the Cambridge diet for 6 months with no blips and never had two days like this! Usually coffee sorts out any little rumbles! Anyone got any ideas of why this could be happening?! Xxx

Hmmmmmm ya got me? I did have a hungry week early on this time, around wk 4/5, but it was more a "want" than a "need". Hope it soon passes x

Hiya have you tried to increase your water intake? It might help it pass :)

I did LT 100% a few years back for 4 months and every so often had days like that - I think its fairly normal.
Keep your water intake up (within safe limits) and make sure you are having your full quota of shakes and you will be fine :)

Hi and thanks all so much for your relplies. Day 10, 11, and 12 felt like my stomach was eating itself from the inside! But thankfully it had passes on day 13. Phewwww. But I now know what might have been the cause :-/. My TOTM arrived unexpectedly on day 15 (a week early! :mad:) So as most of us know, that usually makes you more hungry. Although I can honestly say that was the munchies x10000!
Well, here's to day 17 tomorrow!
Keep on going everyone! :-D

Well done for sticking to it and getting past it! Fantastic :)

Back