Why am I still hungry?!

First time I did lipotrim, I have a sugar addiction so gained it back and am restarting. :D, the second week was tough for me. Have you talked to your pharmacist? How many days have you been on?

LOL. Weird so you should be in ketosis, but sometimes our bodies resist. Ask yourself. Do you want to be in control, or do you want food to be in control?

Major hugs. . . . Ah. Jam. . . No. Wait. What? No jam for me. I'm only on day two, but I love how well LT works. I think the key is to never reintroduce sweets. I'm going to have a wake for my sweet addiction. :D

Don't do it Clareabelle. Don't doooooo EET. Stay strong. If you eat the chicken you might just say Bleep it and eat what you want. Drink more water, drink some herbal tea. Go back and look at your earlier posts. Repeat your goals to yourself.

Do you want the chicken which will be done in a few seconds or do you want to keep this goal for yourself.

Major Hugs. You can get through this and when you have, and I'm wingeing you will be there for me. :D

Back