Why am i such a slave to food?

Willbeyummy

I'm currently sat here and can't get the food that's in the cupboards out of my head my tummy is rumbling and it's hurting :-( really want to munch out! But iv done so well up to now restarted sat and have so far lost 8ibs i don't think this diet is for me anymore :-(( but I want to be thin!! And fast results

go to bed lol that way you wont raid the cupboards :))) x

I restarted saturday to, and im currently in bed all i want to do is eat im laying in bed thinking about all the food i can eat when i come off plan for a weekend in august so i know how you feel hun but we have to be strong we will beat this

I also weighed myself this morning and have lost 8lb im really dissapointed though as i weigh a hell of alot im probly the biggest person on minimin site :-(

Stick with it though hun you can do it xx

Hunger & Cravings last 20 minutes, how you feel will pass.
If you're in the right mind set, anything is possible.

Have a cup of tea, pint of water.

Paint your nails, do some ironing, clean the oven (I never would!!!), have a bath, watch a film, read a magazine/book.

You can only control those cheeky thoughts!!!

You'll stuff your face with all sorts in those cupboards & then beat yourself up about it afterwards. So you need to think, is it really worth it? I keep thinkin of cheating & can taste bolognese, garlic, curry, sweet n sour etc etc - but think is it worth it?? No!!! Not until I'm at goal.

Good luck!!!! If you do end up falling off the wagon, then begin again the next day, forget about it.
Xxx

Back