• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why are men so cr*p??? grrr rant

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
BF had man flu all weekend, stayed in bed using tissues and throwing them on the floor :rolleyes: Then had a bath on Sunday night with vicks vaporub in it, but of course he didn't wipe it out or god forbid CLEAN IT, afterwards, so when I had a bath tonight I get fricking frolicking vicks all over me. gggrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Oh dear honey, sounds like when he's fully better you need to kick his a$$ :whoopass:

Minz

Maintainer
BF had man flu all weekend, stayed in bed using tissues and throwing them on the floor :rolleyes: Then had a bath on Sunday night with vicks vaporub in it, but of course he didn't wipe it out or god forbid CLEAN IT, afterwards, so when I had a bath tonight I get fricking frolicking vicks all over me. gggrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
What happened to the 'peace, love, happiness' :) Only messing......least you won't catch anything now that you've been Vicked!

hi liberty girl, you mean you dont have magic bathroom cleaning fairies like me lol?
i tell you what he is gonna get such a shock when i go back to work in a few weeks, the fairies will be reducing thier hours !!

Oh dear, sounds dreadful.

Judders74 (a man)

gailt39

S: 19st5lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 5st8lb(28.78%)
hey i like that answer i may just try it later lets home kids arent in the room or theyll get an eyefull too lol

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
pmsl