Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Why are some dr's so cruel

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lfc, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    I was taken into hospital on Saturday due to a bad gastro bug and was eventually allowed home last night.I had only just started cd on Friday so when the dr said I had to eat I was mortified the first dr he was nice and arranged for my to have low calorie meal and said he wished me luck in the diet, well last night I saw another dr and he was awful and basically had a right go at me for doing the Cambridge as he said it wasn't safe and I would be better taking my money and burning it as the diet isn't good for the body and that when I stop the shakes I would put all the weight back on and be back to where I started I said it would be ok as I will start to eat a low calorie meal and cut down the shakes etc until I was eating fully but basically low carb. He was having none of it and really got my back up. Sorry rant over

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gracie_lou

gracie_lou Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    How rude. What a horrible doctor, I don't like him already!

4. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    No but the dr I saw sat night and sun morning he was lovely and was in full support. But he last night well old school. Horrid

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.