why are "YOU" trying to lose weight???

louise4

whats your main reason for being on this diet? why do you want to lose weight? maybe put your reasons here and look back on your answers when your having down days and feeling like giving up :)

1.) im getting married in 9 weeks on 1st june :D i want a big wedding but i dont want to be a big bride!!
2.) i hate weighing more than my H2B!!
3.) i hate being embarrassed to eat in public.
4.) i hate the way others look at me because i know what there thinking!
5.) i hate the summer and wearing clothes the size of a tent.
6.) i hate feeling frumpy just because im a mum of five it doesn't mean i need to let myself go.
7.) i miss the old me and my old clothes.
8.) im really unhappy with the weight i am i secretly cry.
9.) my children tell me im a "BIG" cuddly mummy!
10.) i want to look sexy and feel it!!!

whats your main reason for being on this diet? why do you want to lose weight? maybe put your reasons here and look back on your answers when your having down days and feeling like giving up :)

1.) im getting married in 9 weeks on 1st june :D i want a big wedding but i dont want to be a big bride!!
2.) i hate weighing more than my H2B!!
3.) i hate being embarrassed to eat in public.
4.) i hate the way others look at me because i know what there thinking!
5.) i hate the summer and wearing clothes the size of a tent.
6.) i hate feeling frumpy just because im a mum of five it doesn't mean i need to let myself go.
7.) i miss the old me and my old clothes.
8.) im really unhappy with the weight i am i secretly cry.
9.) my children tell me im a "BIG" cuddly mummy!
10.) i want to look sexy and feel it!!!

This is a really good idea louise4! My main reasons are;
1. I'm a new mum and I want to do things that fit, healthy mums do with their kids, play in the park etc. I want to be around for as long as possible with him! I know how hard it is to lose a parent.
2. Vanity! I want to look nice! Never worn a bikini before so that's the aim this summer.
3. I have always had large breasts and my dr has said she will definitely refer and support me in getting a reduction as soon as my bmi is below 27! I'm really looking forward to this as back ache is awful.
4. I also want to weigh less than my other half. He's around 13stone so will be a happy day when I'm less than him :) he says he can't wait to pick me up!
5. Although he hasn't proposed yet I know he's the man I'm going to marry and I can't bear the thought of getting married this size! I want a Vera Wang dress!

Such a good idea!

Unlike the both of you, I was a big bride 5 months ago.
My reasons for wanting to slim are:
1) I want to be able to have a baby without putting my life and health at risk.
2) I want to be there when they grow up.
3) I want to be able to shop in shops other than the plus size shops!
4) I want to wear a bikini for the first time ever!
5) I want my family to stop always asking me how the diet is going!
6) I want to weigh less than my husband
7) I want to wear a LBD and not feel like its a sheet covering a blob!
8) I want my face to have features other than 'fat'
9) I want to fit into a plane seat without having to struggle to do the belt up!
10) I want to enjoy being photographed without dreading the outcome!

I could carry on quite a bit but I think 10 is enough!

i think for me my main reasons are:
1. i want to not obsess about food/calories/fat/portion size - ideally i just want to get to the stage wher i eat for fuel and not to binge on crap!
2. i want to be able to try on jeans without dreading the part where they get stuck on my thunder thighs!
3. i want to stop obsessing about what the scales say
4. i want to be able to have a blow out on food and drink on a special occasion and not fret about numbers because i know my normal diet will rectify any damage caused
5. i want to get to a healthy happy size without comparing myself to my friends
6. despite loving the compliments i want to just be a nice small size without people commenting on my weight loss - i want my size to be my normal figure, not as a short-term result of yet another diet plan!

I think every single one of these thread ive felt at some stage in my life.

Great Idea.

Hope everyone is having a nice yesterday, just had a bit of Easter Egg, regretting it already.Hope I wasnt the only one.

E x

To be healthy first and foremost, then all the other benefits should follow :)

To get my confidence back and set a good example to my children

Back