Why Bother??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lindam, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stayed the same this week! Not a happy bunny at all. I know I know most of you will tell me at least you did not gain - but that does not help me feel any better about things! Sticking within budget - making sure I am eating as good balance of veg etc Exercising regularly..

Am I eating enough points?

So the details are as follows - so that you can take a look and let me know what you think....

5ft 4
    11.00 stone (seem to be stuck at this!)
    18 points a day
    Exercise? Last week - 2 x 4 mile runs, 2 x 4 mile hilly runs and 1 x 13 mile hilly bike ride (all outdoor exercise from my house is hilly!)

Feeling as though go off the rails!

Arghhhhh!!!:sign0009:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit I do agree, I never ever find it any consolation when people say at least I havent gained.

Youre doing quite a bit of exercise, are you using any of your Activity points? Are you saving points any day or are you having your full allocation x

4. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Starlight - I am eating 18 a day - on occasion I may go up to 20 if I have done some exercise, but never over 20 or under 18!

5. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Stick with it chick!! I know how you feel, I stayed the same for 3 weeks running and felt like giving up, but have finally lost 2lbs this week, keep at it and it'll start to come off again, promise! x x

6. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ditto!

I am almost the same stats as you - and I had STS for almost 5 weeks and have just had 3lb loss. As you get smaller it does get harder. It is disheartening when you have an STS, (I always feel like giving up), but to be fair when you finally get a loss again it really is motivating.

Sorry to say there's not much you can do but keep at it hun :)

7. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Update!

Upped points by 2 every day - kept to the same exercise and managed to lose 1lb!

Will do the same this week and see how it goes.... maybe just too much exercise for too little points?

8. vgstar44

vgstar44 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yeah thats a heck of an amount of exercise.

I actually didnt do any exercise as i found it far too complicated to try work out how much points i should get and if i should use them or not.

Its only when i hit my target i started back the excercise and although i stayed the same weight i toned but went smaller even in my clothes!!!

Keep your chin up and next week im sure you will defo lose :)

9. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting

Yay well done Im so pleased for you. I agree try the same this week and see how it goes x x

10. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I did WWs a few years ago, I was told that it was an Old Ladies diet! Basically meaning that lots of exercise was not part of the plan - just gentle walking!! Not sure how true that is though

11. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done on the loss great news.

The plan is devised that you will lose weight without exercising but they do encourage it for healthy living - something I have yet to embrace :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.