why cant i diet or just stick to it?

chocaslim

adores posting
:confused: why can i give out advice and help others but yet im incapable of sticking to any diet my freezer is full of ww ready meals and my cupboards are full of slimmingworld hifi bars ohh and the draw is full of slimfast stuff i can lose no problem but i skip from one plan to the next il spend time looking through the books and planning meals and 2 days later im looking at another plan arrrggghhh:eek:

Sounds to me like what you need to do is choose a plan and stick to it. Flitting from plan to plan isn't good for your metabolisim and nor is it good for you! It seems like its just confusing you.

You're only half a stone from goal (which is awesome). If you really want to crack on with it, choose the diet you like best and works best with your lifestyle and go for it! :) Good luck!

faery_lights said:
You're only half a stone from goal (which is awesome). If you really want to crack on with it, choose the diet you like best and works best with your lifestyle and go for it! :) Good luck!

This is the important part. Accept that what you're doing is for life. It's a lifestyle change. Find the one that works with your life and you'll be less likely to struggle x

Perhaps it's because the WW meals are rather nasty compared to good home-cooked meals and they're very small, slimfast stuff just isn't food at all and you can't live off hifi bars.
Why not cook yourself some good SW meals from scratch so you feel full up and have a really happy tummy and lose the weight to boot!

Thank you for your replys and advice i put on 1.5lbs this week so going to have a good look through my sw books and take each week as it comes at least if i stick to it this week and see something positive at the end of it il stick with it

Rkmriddell said:
This is the important part. Accept that what you're doing is for life. It's a lifestyle change. Find the one that works with your life and you'll be less likely to struggle x

Yes wss^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to wonder the same as you. Then I realised that there was a reason and that I had an addiction which I had to tackle (and which I am currently tackling). I can't approach food like a 'normal' person can.

I have tried dieting in the past. I have alway given in, its started by cheating and then slowly i have gone back to my old eating habits which were not good. This time round my head is more focused. I dont feel like i am missing out. I have the occasional treat and takeaway, but am determined to get to goal eventually. I am considering giving up smoking too as i have now discovered i do have some willpower lol. Good luck all xx

chocaslim said:
Thank you for your replys and advice i put on 1.5lbs this week so going to have a good look through my sw books and take each week as it comes at least if i stick to it this week and see something positive at the end of it il stick with it

If u like sw y not try ww simply filling! Unlimited free foods then weekly points for the rest of the food u eat! U can swop with pp days too so at least u can use up some of those meals! If u go to the ww forum there is a sticky called ww- simply filling! I do sf and find it so much easier than pp to stick to, I'm now on wk 27!

Back