Why can't I do this?

Crunchy

I'll say it now, I tried intuitive eating last week- result is I've gained 2lbs in one week. I managed to get down to 10st but the weight then crept on, I am now 11st 6lbs. I've joined SW but have yet to follow the plan, it's now my 3rd week and I need to stick to it to make it work. I'm so very fed up of being fat, I hate it, I hate feeling so ugly and unattractive. I've got to go for a photo shoot in March and I'm thinking of cancelling as I don't want to see my fatness in the photo forever. I figure if I reschedule for the Summer it gives me a target to aim towards and I might then have shifted the weight. I just get so hungry then I snack on bread, crisps, coco pops, crackers etc all in the evening. I know what I should do but I am finding it so very hard. My target is 9st.

It isn't easy hon but if we really want this then we have to struggle through to make it happen.

I started for the hundredth time at 16st 7lbs & I am down to 15st 3lbs - lots more to go but its a long & winding road to get there & I just need to accept that.

Dxxx

Back