Why can't I focus? Feeling down

Hi,
I began the CD in April and in 2 months lost 2 and a half stone. I had such strong will power, it was hard and even though I did cheat I found myself losing the weight.
I seemed to lose quite a bit of weight but not a lot of inches which annoyed me to the point of basically giving it in, deciding that I would carry on my own weight loss in my own time eating normal meals but staying in the routine of lots of water etc.
It has sort of worked, but I keep going off wagon.
I finished CD at 13st 10lbs and for the past 2 months of doing it myself I have only yo-yoed from 13st 7lbs to 14st.
I am not eating well though, I have a new job and work long hours come home and end up ordering in.
It saddens me a lot I have got out my routine even with the water but I can't really afford to go back on CD anymore and I found this forum really inspiring when I was on it originally so I am looking for some help, some tips, some inspirational stories and motivational stories to get back into a healthy mode.
I would be happy to be a size 14, weighing in at 12st 7lb so I need to lose just over a stone.
I need that fix of people smiling and saying 'wow, you've lost weight! You look amazing!' and to not feel like a frump like I do now. :(

Keep smiling and remember that initial weight loss is always faster. U just need to keep your chin up and remember the reasons that you started your journey :)

Hi Ready meals instead of a takeaway might be better - padded out with Birdseye mixed veg / packs you put in the microwave are easy

When its your day off - cook loads of stuff and put in freezer and fridge for next week etc just remember to take out of the freezer in the morning etc

Use your slow cooker/ crock pot if you have one..

hiya, just popped in to say you are not alone!
my story is similar to yours...
I was 7st3lbs when I met my boyfriend two and a half years ago. I gave up smoking, went on the pill and had a change of lifestyle (spending lots of time at the pub, going out to eat and having nights in with take aways and snacks) and long story short I put on 2st13lbs. in march of this year I decided to something about it and joined WW. did really well and got down to 9st5lb, I had a miscarriage at the beginning of may then went on holiday a week later so the two combined resulted in me binging - food and alcohol. got back and was back up to 9st9lbs. then had a very busy few weeks and put on 2lb, decided to do SW from home and lost 2lb. had another busy few weeks (excuses!) and weighed myself today and I am now at 9st13lb.

I don't know what to do! I was really enjoying SW but think I was going wrong somewhere as I didn't seem to lose very much at all. I didn't mind WW but I have a very hectic lifestyle at the moment and am not entirely sure it will all fit in with the points. I cant calorie control to save my life

I am determined to lose weight and keep it off but I just cant find the motivation!

Back