Why can't I get into Slimming World website

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Theresa*, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

It is all new looking and only asking me for my personal password and not the group one but then it is telling me Im not recognised.....I know it it definitely the right email address and password I am using.....Help I want to fond out the syns in something :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. loungelizard

loungelizard Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    I can get on OK with my class password. Could be worth clearing out all your cookies and temporary internet files. Shut down IE (assuming you're using that) and then try again.

5. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

Woohoo that link worked but looked totally different from when I tried to go in through the front page of the site.....Thank you thank you thank you

6. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

It may be something to do with the roll out of the PIN system next week, they might be doing some testing or whatever.

7. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah I thought it might be something to do with the new pin thing glad you got it sorted :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.