Why Can't I have milk in Tea or Coffee

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by POSH, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. POSH

POSH New Member

This is my first week on CD SS. I am finding it really hard. Even though I peed on the stick and it went a great shade of pink I don't think I can be in Ketosis because I am so weak, light headed and STARVING!!! Also what would a drop of skimmed milk hurt in a cup of tea maybe once a day as there is skimmed milk in the sahkes which are pre done??

Please help! Any ideas.

Thank you
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

cambridge diet
    i know were not supposed to have milk in tea or coffee but i have it in all my tea and cofee and it hasn t hurt me or slowed my weight loss down
  4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

If the stick turns pink you are in ketosis no doubt.

Skimmed milk has carbs and calories and can affect ketosis. Try splitting your packs and increasing your fluid, if you have anything outside of the allowable fluids you can become hungry.

Feeling lightheaded and hungry can be signs of not drinking enough.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.