• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why cant we have two bars?

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
*prays someone says we can have 2*

That would be nice :D Please

domino

S: 13st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.72%)
Only one is allowed ~ think it has something to do with the carb content of the bars!! Not sure tho, expect a CDC will come along soon to explain better.

Also, they can give you a bit of a tummy upset and certainly things get a little erm..........windy :giggle:

lancslass53

Silver Member
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
i think same as domino, its because of the carb content as the bars have more than the shakes
just an idea, cut the bar in half and have with half a shake then have the other 2 halves later on, at least then it would feel like you're having 2 chewable meals :D

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Cheers Lancs & Domino (on behalf of sophie haha). Where've you been Lancs? Not seen you on here in a while! :( xx

lancslass53

Silver Member
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
Cheers Lancs & Domino (on behalf of sophie haha). Where've you been Lancs? Not seen you on here in a while! :( xx
ive been on and off, been mad busy lately as im off on me hols on sunday and last week i was at me sisters wedding, which is were me photo came from :eek:

im off to me bed now, ive said im gonna go bed 1/2 hour earlier each night as on sat night sun mornin im up at 2.30 :eek:

night all