Why did i do it

happyhippo

Silver Member
Lost 2 lbs last week, this week I have ate everything in sight and put it back on, why did I do it as I really wan to lose the weight. I think I need to take it one day at a time instead of looking too far forward . Fresh start tomorrow

Try and take mini steps at a time.
Smaller goals seem to be alot easier to accomplish rather than trying to overcome the whole target.

Brick by brick or Stone by stone rofl.
but yes every pound is exellent and eventualy they will add up and form the bigger picture. :)

Good luck on tommrow as its a new day

Sometimes I do that too, lose some weight and freak out and eat everything in sight. But you just have to recognise you are not hungry but just freaking out and distract yourself until the craving passes (it doesn't always work but at least there be less damage).

Good luck and don't give up....baby steps!

why did I do it as I really wan to lose the weight.

Why *did * you do it? Maybe understanding what happened would help you next time? Have you reflected on this and worked out what happened?

Also, having a PLAN for next time this happens...i.e. next time you get the urge to eat over your calorie allowance - would really help. Because unless you've worked out what happened and addressed it, it will probably happen again. If you work out what you were emotionally reacting to and have a support plan in place for next time, then next time you're in the throws of that emotional urge, you'll have something else to do which will address the emotion, but not be overeating.

Back