Why did you join?

BexBex

Interested to know all your reasons for joining SW

Mine was 7 months after I had my little boy I realised the baby weight wasnt just going to drop off x

Mine original one was because i've always been big and unhappy about it, but i kept getting asked if i was pregnant... im not and i never have been!!

This time round it was because i'd put all the weight back on and decided to get back on the wagon and do something about it!! :) xx

xxxx

I've always been a ww girl like my mum. Hated red and green days when I tried isw. My mum tried sw last year and got to goal (chipping away a bit at a time) and found it easy. So have just started doing it from home and LOVING it!!!!! Still have my mum at the end of the phone for syn value advice and of course now I have this forum which is great. Love EE

Because I was so uncomfortable with my weight & how I felt about it, I kept trying different home based diets but they didn't work & my class is just around the corner.

I joined for health reasons, I just want a better quality of life.

I hated being a size 16, though I didn't even admit I was a size 14. I have never even owned a size 16 but most of my size 14's were too small, so I must have been a 16. Self denial!
I hated sitting with my tum resting on my lap.
I hated looking at a big bum and tum every time I looked in a mirror or past a shop window.
I knew SW worked as I previously reached target, so that was the only option for me.
I am delighted that I am now a size 10!

my friend joined and lost 7lb in her first week and i wanted a piece of that action. i was really sceptical, especially when my C said i could eat unlimted pasta and potatoes and meat!! but now i am a convert and will never ever look back!

I came out of a bad relationship and realised as he liked "larger" ladies i had pilled on the weight with bad foods .. i was depressed and unhappy and felt unloved and ugly.. then i met my now fiance and he sorted out my head and i relaised i COULD lose this weight :) and i am :) and i feel soooooooo happy doing it :) and sooo much better for eating a healthy diet :)

Tried all different diets and none worked. I want my girls to see me eating sensible food and 4 them to grow up with a happy, skinny, healthy and active mum.

It had worked for me before, decided to try every other diet in the world, but came back to SW with tail between legs, as IT WORKS and I love it. x

Had done SW before so i know it works for me.
Health reasons aswell! PCOS, so need to lose the weight to have a better chance for a baby. All my clothes had become tight and i didnt wanna buy the next size up, plus i watched my bro's wedding movie and i looked BIG! ;)

before having a fiance and child i was always a size 8-10 (6 at one point!!) i put 4.5 stone when pregnant and was left with a big saggy tum (will always be saggy but im startin to accept that) and would only wear anything baggy and size 14 that my saggy mummy tummy wouldnt poke out of. i heard of the EE plan and thought it sounded so easy and my friend lost 5lbs in her first week. So i took the plunge! Ive only lost 1.5stone but i feel sooo much better. At one point i wouldnt even look at myself in the mirror naked without breaking down but now i go for spray tans and allsorts. althought i still couldnt do the bikini thing. I can wear size 10 (but always buy 12 as im so pesimistic lol) Still got a while to go but im definately happier

My friend set a date for her wedding which gave me the kick up the ass I needed-i am bridesmaid for her and the other one is a size 6! Had half heartedly tried before but was never in "the zone"-cant even see the edge of the zone now im so far in it!

i have always been a little bit chunky, never obese but always got teased at school. i got weighed by the nurse who told me i was overweight and i joined then, got to target felt amazing and then life took over...

1 year on ive gained 1stone3lbs. when i got to target i bought a whole enw fab wardrobe and now of course they dont fit so since its getting warmer i want to look amazing in my summer clothes again!!

anyway im off to weigh in now, fingers crossed for a good loss!

I was fairly slim when I was younger but after a bad break up piled on weight and have been getting bigger ever since!! My manager at work joined SW and was raving about it so I decided to give it a bash!! Best diet ever! Xx

I started putting weight on in my very late teens gradually but I convinced myself I was happy. Then last year I was curious and weighed myself and was horrified to find I was 13 stone and a BMI just into obese. It was the shock I needed to finally stop kidding myself and lose weight to look and feel better, and solve back pain which has now gone.

I won't be fat and 30! x

i have done sw before and decided its the only one that worked, rejoined nov 2008 and have lost 2st already and only another 26lb to go lol

I am trying to lose the baby weight from my second daughter who is 6 months old only 1/2 stone to go for that, once i've done that i will start on losing the baby weight from my 4 year lol

Back