Why do I do it!!??

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Gibtron, 8 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Gibtron

Gibtron Member

Been JUDDDD'ing for a couple of weeks and going well so far, was a down day yesterday and went well.
    Just woke up remembering it was a UP day so thought I'd treat myself to a square of choc..whole bar later..!!
    Why do I do it, I've just had nearly 1000 calories..it's not even 6.30am!!
    I have a tendency to binge but it's getting back on track, would you just resume as normal and eat 3meals or skip a meal and try to make up the calories?!
    arghhhh it so hard breaking these ingrained diet food habits!!
    :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Sorry only just seen your thread. Personally I'd have 2 meals today to do some damage limitation but the good thing with this is that your next fast day will hopefully balance the chocolate out. I was starving when I woke up & almost snaffled the oddities that were next to the bed, only didn't cos my son came in x

4. Gibtron

Gibtron Member

Thanks Lexie..your right just need to hold onto that and make sure don't ruin next fast day!:(
    yeah could've done with someone eating my choc this morning!! X

5. Lexie2005

He didn't eat them cos no way would I let him at 7am so that made me realise I shouldn't either x

6. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Why do you keep oddities by the bed Lexie??
    If I binge, and I do, I try to offset it a bit with more exercise.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

7. Lexie2005

I don't normally, think they'd fallen out my handbag honest!!!

8. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

That's your story and you're sticking to it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

9. Lexie2005

Yup but it's the truth but don't ask me about the sweets in my bedside table, I know why they are there lol