• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why do I feel so rough?

EllieMellie

Silver Member
S: 14st8lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 2st8lb(17.65%)
Sorry to moan...!
I feel dreadful today. I have been on a shopping trip with my friend for her birthday and have got home from town feeling headachey, light headed and knackered. I don't understand why? Everyone else seems to be full of beans when in ketosis but I could just collapse on the couch and lie there all night.
Is this normal? I am drinking my water and having my shakes?

Ellie xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey Ellie..
Sorry to hear you are feeling rough..
Perhaps because you have been busy all day and rushing around you feel a little light headed.. Drink lots of water.. have a nice relaxing bath.. i do get days where I feel a little weak but it does pass..
Chin up your doing fab x

EllieMellie

Silver Member
Thanks Curly. I will drink a pint of water and see if that helps. The ironic thing is, I could see a difference in those mirrors today and I honestly want to do this! Maybe I should have a really early night! x

S: 12st6lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st11lb(14.37%)
Maybe you've picked up a viral infection - there's lots going around. Hope you feel better soon.

Lilac

I have to confess I've been doing SS+ for about three months now and have never had that energy rush. I normally get home from work & go to sleep for an hour (mind I did that before I started CD!)

I think if you've been on your feet shopping for a long time then feeling tired or lightheaded is pretty normal, just take it easy for the rest of the day.

EllieMellie

Silver Member
You might be right drlarios! x

Thanks Lilac - glad it isn't just me! Am going to have a nice quiet evening and watch Eurovision! How sad...I used to have a life!! xx

Watergirl

Rock Solid
S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
Hey, I often get tired days. I know CD gives you all the vits you need, but I've found my energy has picked up since taking a multi-vit in addition to my 3 tetras. Not sure if that will be for everyone.

Failing that, like others have said, just relax. You're doing so well :)

EllieMellie

Silver Member
Thanks Watergirl!
Am hammering the water which is helping I think - so I was probably dehydrated!
4 weeks ago I would have treated myself to a load of stodge for my tea but no way am I giving up. I get little tingly thrills in my tum at the thought of being a size 12 and I know this will all be worth it!
xx

EllieMellie

Silver Member
Hi All

Just want to say thanks for all the lovely support!
I am going to talk to my CDC on Tuesday about how pooey I am feeling. According to my mother I am 'the colour of boiled sh*te', which is a technical term I believe she picked up in medical school..
So! Fake tan tonight I think! I WILL get through this xxx

Witchy

ButtERfly
S: 22st2lb C: 17st3lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 4st13lb(22.26%)
Sorry to moan...!
I feel dreadful today. I have been on a shopping trip with my friend for her birthday and have got home from town feeling headachey, light headed and knackered. I don't understand why? Everyone else seems to be full of beans when in ketosis but I could just collapse on the couch and lie there all night.
Is this normal? I am drinking my water and having my shakes?

Ellie xx
I felt like this all day Friday and Friday night, I just took it easy had a warm bath and an early night, hope you feel better soon