1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

why do it?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccaharrison89, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

slimming world
    Was having a really good day up until i had cheese and onion pasty, 3 choc rice cakes and big bowl of honey waffles cereal
    I nt doing well at the mo, i was bad fri sat sun.abd gud mon tue and bad today
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

but the thing is you had a good day before, you've sticked with the plan for most of today and the begining of this week and therefore you woun't have put on as much weight as you would if you were totally off the diet :) that's how I always see it. Try and draw a line under today and start afresh tomorrow on plan :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.