why do men...

JulieL

Have to be such morons (this is not the word I want to put!!)

I was getting ready to go out for our last meal before I start exante and after 4 outfits ended up in my normal jeans etc, I said this will be the last time I do this (meaning will start to feel good in clothes) He said ... how many times you said that.... I am so bloody mad, I know I've dieted many many times, but he's made me feel so down. :cry:

So sorry to moan but wanted to get it off my chest, (wish that was smaller lol) I'll bloody show him, he'll be eating his words and it' now gonna cost him ( new clothes I mean).

Julie :wave_cry:

They just don't think half the time, do they!

Don't worry everyone doubted me when I started aswell.. Soon ate their words when I lost 4 stone!

Oh men just dont think at all do they, sorry that what was said made you feel bad hun.
My brother said the same thing to me once and it really upset me too so I know just how you feel.

JulieL said:
Have to be such morons (this is not the word I want to put!!)

I was getting ready to go out for our last meal before I start exante and after 4 outfits ended up in my normal jeans etc, I said this will be the last time I do this (meaning will start to feel good in clothes) He said ... how many times you said that.... I am so bloody mad, I know I've dieted many many times, but he's made me feel so down. :cry:

So sorry to moan but wanted to get it off my chest, (wish that was smaller lol) I'll bloody show him, he'll be eating his words and it' now gonna cost him ( new clothes I mean).

Julie :wave_cry:

You show him Julie! Prove him wrong x

I know it's not going to make you feel better but, I have the exact same thing written somewhere in my diary. It has taken 2 stone before hubby is finally coming to terms with the fact that I AM doing it and I WILL stick with it.

You will show him, try not to let it get you down.
Enjoy your evening then with the help of Exante and your fellow minis, prove to him that 2012 is going to be the year that you crack the dieting cycle.

Together we can do this xx

not all men :(

some of us are kind hearted and try helping :)
so darling you go ahead, and show this guy whose boss :)

ah thanks DustQueen
x

Thanks guys, have just come back and funnily enough didn't eat much just wasn't in the mood, it was so unlike him, he doesn't even realise what he has said hurt, but your right I will bloody show him as it's made me so much more determined, you never know he may have done me a favour, as I am now going to start tomorrow morning, no time like the present, sooner I start the sooner I get where I want to be.

Kenshin112, thankyou, and I know not all men are insensitive, your obviously not, I will def show him who's boss, you've all cheered me up no end, I hope I can help support you if any of you need it, again thankyou all, Julie xx

JulieL said:
Thanks guys, have just come back and funnily enough didn't eat much just wasn't in the mood, it was so unlike him, he doesn't even realise what he has said hurt, but your right I will bloody show him as it's made me so much more determined, you never know he may have done me a favour, as I am now going to start tomorrow morning, no time like the present, sooner I start the sooner I get where I want to be.

Kenshin112, thankyou, and I know not all men are insensitive, your obviously not, I will def show him who's boss, you've all cheered me up no end, I hope I can help support you if any of you need it, again thankyou all, Julie xx

Proud of you for bring so positive about it Julie :) this might give you the drive you need to succeed. Really hope you prove him wrong x

before proving this guy wrong, just do it for yourself, thats the main thing :)

Kenshin that is the main reason, I'm a type 2 diabetic, and I really want to lose my weight to try and get in control of the diabetes, as my dad has lost his legs due to diabetes and I'm the only one who can do this, thanks for the support :) x

I know what u mean.. my OH openly tells me he thinks I'll give up on this, as I have ww, Atkins etc... I did LL before I met him and lost 5 stone. He didn't really agree with food replacement diets so I tried all the others including straight forward calorie counting but gave up because they either didn't suit me or they were really slow losses.

This time it's a case of enough is enough and I want to prove to him that "for me" TS will work and I will stick at it.

It is so heartbreaking to feel for even a second that those we love doubt us.

Let's do this!

X

Spottydoris, we will definately show them, well I've managed to get through my first day so far, I did all about w8 2 years ago, (and WW, SW etc) god I'd forgot how much you go to the loo lol! I find the shakes a little bland but it's a means to an end, and I'm going to try and add coffee etc to them tomorrow, I just wanted to see how they we're just on there own.

I've even cooked roast beef and yorkshires etc (daughter is at work tomorrow) and it didn't bother me, let's hope it keeps like that!

I so agree with you over our OH not believing in us, I was really upset yesterday, but it has made me more determined now, we'll show them for sure!

Thanks so much for for the support!

Julie x

aww bless ya hun, just hold your head up high and prove him wrong you will have the last laugh :D my partner is rather supportive but i just think its cos he likes the idea of having a size 8 bird on his arm, lol

Thanks hazebabes, OH normally is, I admit I am a serial dieter, but this time it will be the last for sure, good luck on yr journey! X

The same kind of thing happened to me yesterday. I told my mum and sister that I am starting this diet on Monday and I saw my sister roll her eyes and laugh. She said' oh I suppose this time your gonna stick to it' whilst laughing. It really peed me off. She's only about a stone lighter than me and my revenge will be actually sticking to the diet and being slimmer than her. She's gonna be well jel. Lol

Back