Original Why do so many people do red or green days

When extra easys just so.. Easy..?

Just outa curiosity :)

Well, I can only answer for myself. I do mostly green days with a few extra easy thrown in if I want meat. The simplest answer is that green is very easy to do on the cheap and I like the extra healthy extras. I don't have to worry about always making up a third superfree as that can get very expensive to do, even with using frozen veg.

Oh yes, cheese.... Mmm. I had a lovely spinach and cheese pasta bake for my tea that wouldn't have been possible on EE as I used 1.5 HEA (I split one HEA so I could have some milk in my coffee this morning) and 1 HEB choice on cheese. I'd have had to syn most of the cheese on EE.

Personally as I am veggie Green is the only logical choice for me. I like the fact that you get 2 of each HE too :)

Another vote for extra HE's!

I mostly do green as I find carbs more satisfying and they don't bloat me like some say.

I also like the opportunity to snack on free foods where as on EE you are supposed to make superfree your first snack choice.

im not a big red meat eater and have gone off chicken, i prefer the choices on a green day plus the extra HE's , its each to their own I guess. Ive done SW all on green days so Im sticking to what I know

why dont i do EE ????? because its not "easy".....because i eat "extra" and you only have one healthy extra A and B. Having the freedom of two healthy extra A and B is more rewarding.

I like green days when I'm at work cos i can have tins of ravioli, baked pot and beans without having to have a salad with it :) xx

Im on my second red day. After only ever doing extra easy. Love that its less carbs. And double hex a! Brill. Really enjoying it and more energy!

Easy, four Healthy Extras and you can spend them all on cheese if you want! As well as extra things you can spend HEXB on.

Extra Easy seems a bit pointless to me, if you *do* want meat theres usually plenty of space in 2 HEXBs to fit it in (and often still have some HEX leftover) and you still get the extra HEXA! But I only eat meat a couple of days a week so why waste an extra 2 HEXes?

I do do EE or Red once or twice a week, but Green easily accommodates most meals IMO.

if I do all EE I don't lose weight, plus I find it hard with the 1/3 superfree as I'm not a veggie fan. If I do all Green I lose very little cos of too much carbs (doesn't mix well with someone with PCOS), and if I do all red...well i get bored of meat and NEVER lose...If i mix all the days I seem to get a balance. Mixing days seems to help me lose weight, I tend to do 2 EE, 3 Green and 2 red and lose around a pound or so (slow loser anyway)

I do mainly red/original days, as I like the extra HExA for cheese, and only do Extra Easy if rice or pasta is included in my main meal, which is normally no more than once a week.

I rarely do green days, because I am a meaty person.

And for me I do red and green because I cant stand salad and not very good with veg. I used to do S W years ago and found the red and green easy to understand so have just continued this time. And like others I like the extra HEx a and b. What annoys me though (rant time) is that the consultants dont mention these two other plans! Not everyone is a fan of ee but I can see that if you like veg a lot and salad then it would work and would be quite easy.

Having 2 HEX's is a winner, I'd struggle to have a third of superfree with each main meal on EE.

Even on Green I weigh my pasta/pots. Original I love being able to have a decent sized Steak.

Original and Green for me.

:)

Back