why do we do it ?

katsmad64

Had a complete blow out yesterday and now I feel ill ! Think is was because I had quite a lot of cheese now I've got a bad head and feel sick ! I won't be doing that again and to be honest didn't really enjoy it just ate for the sake of it . In future think I'd rather have some thing I'm going to really enjoy instead of just grabbing any old junk . I got to my target last week which I am so pleased about its taken me years to finally do it in the past I'd loose a stone then give in put the weight back on it was a vicious circle . That's why I'm so annoyed with myself but that's that fresh start from today and I will undo the damage and get back on it starting now . I only need to loose another lb and ill be at my lowest target range as I'm away mid August on holiday I'd have 6lb to play with . My advice is "don't do it " unless you're really going to enjoy it I've learnt my lesson ! Hope you all have a good weekend I love this site by the way it's played a big part in me getting to target :) x

Well done for getting to target that's fantastic. I feel your pain as I've done the same whilst on holiday and now have chronic acid reflux from eating rubbish. It's taught me a lesson and reminded me I can't eat like that anymore its literally not worth the pain. Tomorrow is another day hun, bring on the veggies!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is so true! I also suffer from this yo-yo effect;-( I lose few lbs then gain it back. it's a cursed circle! you are so close to your goal, envy you;-) i wish you all the best! be strong and keep going;-)

You've done really well getting to target, you've had a little blip...your human, you know what to do so no worries you'll get it back off...I think when it comes to future eating its being conscious of why we are losing weight in the first place :)

Well said we are human...you cant undo 50years of bad eating in a month just keep going is my motto

Had much better day yesterday and going to stick on plan today hope everyone has a good weekend :) x

Back