why do you love Slimming World?

broxi

ButtErFly
I love it because I get to eat loads and don't feel deprived in any way. I love the cooking good food. I love feeling in control. I wish the weightloss was quicker though!

I love Slimming World because it works! I've failed at WW before and felt like I was starving myself - SW feels like a healthy living plan that you really can follow for life. I like that I can still have the treats like I did before. I still have a chinese and a bottle of wine once a week - and I'm still losing for now. Happy!

I love SW because I don't even notice I'm on an eating plan, all hail queen Margaret Miles-Bramwell!

yes I also like that you don't need to weigh anything. It is so easy.

I love it because it works, don't always know how but it works. I love all the different recipes and choices too. I love slimming world :)

I love it because I rarely feel like I'm on a diet

I think more sensibly! I feel like I have more choice as I am thinking properly rather than eating lots of anything!

I love it because I get to eat more than I ever have done and I don't feel guilty about what I've eaten. I'm already feeling healthier and my skin is improving too. I love the support of consultants and group and I don't feel deprived.

I love it because it's easy to do as a vegan (plenty I can eat!) Also, I like having guidelines, so I can control my eating, but it's not so strict that I have to plan everything ahead.

I love being able to drink soya lattes while losing weight!

I love SW because I love cooking. Cooking is my hobby so learning how to make small changes to the way I cook things and lose weight is brilliant! Plus, I love the way SW has taught me to really think about what I eat and to make sure treats are just that!

Because I like feeling in control without being overly deprived.

Because its changed my life. And because I'm a greedy pig and can eat loads lol

Because its the diet for greedy people and as previously said perfect for those who like to cook. I also like no weighing and measuring and so minimum writing down foods. You could get away with just writing down syns and ticking off healthy extras in your diary. Love that!

Because I am never really hungry and don't 'run out' of points or calories!! I know where I'm at with free foods, and learning to cook (I still live at home and not a brilliant cook!) Is easy with not having to measure every little thing out!!

I like the control it gives me, I have always saved my syns through the day so that I can use them for a treat in the evenings and I love that I can do this!! I really look forward to that chocolate, or bag of crisps or hot chocolate and love the feeling that I don't have to binge on more, if that makes sense??

Also the body magic, I have only been doing excersise classes for about 6 or 7 weeks, before that (when the weather was better) I was only doing walking!! So I love that it encourages you to do excersise but also tells you to start off slow, and every little bit counts.

I love s w because I can eat healthy food, nothing is off limits, it has changed the way I eat completely. And I have been at target for over 12 months, feeling fitter and healthier. And I love my c and group, S W rocks. <3

Back