Why if im in ketosis do I fantasize bout eating food?

So, im not hungry. Almost through day 4. And yet every second I'm thinking I want to go to eat this, or that or could I get away with eating this. Its driving me nuts. I wana eat so bad (even though im not hungry). Does it sound like im cut out for lipotrim? Should I go elsewhere. I dont know, I need advice xx

Its the cravings getting to you not hunger,

Two different things! Dnt worry, its normal, i dreamt of food!!

I've had the same, usually when bored or distracted.

Yes becuse it doesnt stop there othweise you would just eat a healthy diet anyway.brains playing tricks.im day four it does it to me all the time

Full SS Day 4 also, and the cravings are getting to me too! It takes a while for them to subside, but if I know if I give in it will be the slippery slope, so I won't! Donut is right, certainly for me, if I could just stop at a bit of chicken and lettuce, I wouldn't need to be here :)

you can do it as well. Perhaps go and have a long soak in the bath, or a peppermint tea?

Keep going and good luck x

Thanks guys. So great to have ur support. I managed to sit with my family as they ate fish and chips. It nearly killed me but I did it. Pleased to say I havnt eaten anything. It was close tho lol. I need more willpower I think! Xx

Well done! It feels great to beat the cravings. :D

Yeah, u say that but now I want food again. Chicken, pizza... Aww I reli do have a problem. Its been 4 days and I feel like im a drug addict going cold turky. Its all I can think about. I know it not worth it but man its tempting x

I know the feeling hun, don't worry, most have us have been through wat your going through. Just stay strong, dont cave xx

So, im not hungry. Almost through day 4. And yet every second I'm thinking I want to go to eat this, or that or could I get away with eating this. Its driving me nuts. I wana eat so bad (even though im not hungry). Does it sound like im cut out for lipotrim? Should I go elsewhere. I dont know, I need advice xx

Hi hun this is where you realise your psycological and emotional attachment to food, keep a log if it helps when you fantasize, had something happened like an arguement ot was it a certain time of day etc, LT can be a great scholl of learning about yourself and your habits, I feel it will help with refeed and knowing my weaknesses and turning them into strengths, helping me stay at goal.

Hi hun this is where you realise your psycological and emotional attachment to food, keep a log if it helps when you fantasize, had something happened like an arguement ot was it a certain time of day etc, LT can be a great scholl of learning about yourself and your habits, I feel it will help with refeed and knowing my weaknesses and turning them into strengths, helping me stay at goal.
Wow thats a great idea! I hadnt thought of it! Its always dinner time when I struggle, or after problems. Suppose im a big emotional eater. Like last night I managed to turn down fish n chips but got home into bed and really fancied chicken balls! (Wtf) or pizza. So weird. Xx

I am still craving lean ham and chicken soup... 2 things I eat possibly twice a year if necessary not looking after myself how I should be eating.5 days now of ham wierddd

Wow thats a great idea! I hadnt thought of it! Its always dinner time when I struggle, or after problems. Suppose im a big emotional eater. Like last night I managed to turn down fish n chips but got home into bed and really fancied chicken balls! (Wtf) or pizza. So weird. Xx

I think of it this way, when I realise I am reacting to a bad situation by craving a food, I think if I craved a shot of cocaine I would thinnk i was crazy!!!! although a different substance it is the same addiction, we use food to not feel and bury emotions. It is hard to just feel the first few times. I used to stop myself from crying, but I have now realised we are made to cry because crying is the release and when we stop ourselves from doing that natural thing we end up finding some other way of releasing feelings, i.e. eating. It is not a weakness it is a natural release, also just saying exactly hoe I feel, not expecting a solution but it is better out than stuck in my head :}

I think of it this way, when I realise I am reacting to a bad situation by craving a food, I think if I craved a shot of cocaine I would thinnk i was crazy!!!! although a different substance it is the same addiction, we use food to not feel and bury emotions. It is hard to just feel the first few times. I used to stop myself from crying, but I have now realised we are made to cry because crying is the release and when we stop ourselves from doing that natural thing we end up finding some other way of releasing feelings, i.e. eating. It is not a weakness it is a natural release, also just saying exactly hoe I feel, not expecting a solution but it is better out than stuck in my head :}

Very well said!!! Its so true!

Thats why lipotrim is a total Food replacement as it helps to dettach yourself from food and teach you food doesnt solve your problems,

Back