• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why Is There Parsley In Soup ????

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Ok i am slightly worried now that this weeks wi isnt going to be a good one as i have 8 soups for this week but they contain parsley right? :(

I thought we werent allowed food of any kind .... so why is there parsley in the soup?

Also, any one else have this many soups in a week and still have good wi's ??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cruiksl

Silver Member
S: 14st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st8lb(17.31%)
Summergurl,

I have soup everynight and sometimes at lunchtime and have managed a weight loss.

I add paprika and pepper to it but I noticed in another post that someone was told that pepper would knock you out of ketosis ?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
thats the magic green bits!!!

I eat the soup all the time chick!!! and add pepper

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
You can't really call parsley 'food' can you? It's only a herb and we can have leafy herbal teas - it's only the same as that really.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Ah phew - panic over!!! lol

Im worrying as i desperatly want 4lbs this week which would then take me into the 16stones - and be the 3rd bracket into within 7 weeks - but heres to hoping!! lol

Thanks for the advice guys - surely it wouldnt be bad for you if they put it in the soup! lol :)

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
You can't really call parsley 'food' can you? It's only a herb and we can have leafy herbal teas - it's only the same as that really.
that was my reasoning when i put a bit of tarragon in. but i won't do it in future, just in case :sigh:

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hi hun i have 2 soups some days and its not effected my weightloss, with regards to the 'parsley' i m not convinced its real lol!!!! just there to fool us

all the best with your wi you'll breeze it