why o why do I do it ?????

jojo45

just been to WI and lost 1 1/2 pound then I come home and eat everything I can get my hands on arghhh. I,ve prob had all my weekly syns I now have seven days where I've got to be so good.Why do I do this cos now sitting here feeling really guilty!!!

Draw a line and start again, don't punish yourself for the next week xx

dont worry i do the same thing every tue night after wi x

Yes I am a self-sabbatager to when I lose weight. Draw a line under it and don't let it get you down or else you may ruin your diet otherwise. Identify where there is a problem and place some strageries in place like having SW friendly food available to munch on after weigh in or buy yourself something for your success as a postive reward for all your good work :)

As everyone has said - forget and start tomorrow from scratch hun - we've all been there x x

I used to do this sort of thing too after weigh-in. Forget it, don't worry, carry on with the plan, but try to remember after next weigh-in what you feel like now, and that might help you hold back a bit.

For me personally I wouldnt deduct them from this weeks syns as I would feel deprived before I even start the week!
I would just start afresh from the morning after WI - I have done this in the past and still had excellent results x

I used to do this....but it was because I was so so strict with myself through the week, when I finally got to weight in. It was such a relief to lose that I would let myself go nuts. But it kinda defeats the purpose. Which is to learn to acquire a healthy lifestyle, and a sensible eating plan for life, that is sustainable long term.

.....but yeah just like the others have said, you have spotted a bad habbit/routine, plan for it every week , by saving a few syns plus having a really nice SW meal that feels naughty. Like SW chips and a cake recipe or something. And remember how it felt when you went a little overboard, and how better you feel when you don't.

Don't let it get you down though, and like moomin said try not to cut back too much on your syns, as you will feel deprived because it may be a bit stricter than you are used to. Just start afresh!

Lots of hugs...I know you can do it! :D xx

i have been there

the other night after i had been weighed i ate everything within my grasp.

i even took a cheese roll to bed and fell asleep holding it!!!!

oh the shame of my other half finding me with it in my greedy mit in bed

thanks eveyone for your psitive replys. I'm going to carry on as normal this week maybe do a little extra exercise and hope for a loss :)

i have been there

the other night after i had been weighed i ate everything within my grasp.

i even took a cheese roll to bed and fell asleep holding it!!!!

oh the shame of my other half finding me with it in my greedy mit in bed

This was a regular occurence for me before I started at SW, I used to take a shopping bag full of treats to bed with me and often I'd wake up in the night and start munching something else and quite often fall asleep mid munch - I've woke up in a real mess sometimes especially if it was chocolate. I'm so glad I'm not there any more, it was n't a nice place to be.

oh yes Alia, i used to take choclate to bed with me and fall asleep with it.

woke up once and ithe choclate had got in bed with me somehow melted and stuck to my leg, when i stood up to get out of bed my other half was horrfied and thought it was something else

:eek:

oh my goodness i dont know why he stays with me sometimes lol

Back