WHY, OH WHY DID I CHEAT!!!!!

shrm26

Glamorous Gran
:( JUST HAD MY 3RD WEIGH-IN AND I'VE LOST 2lb. I KNOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT I HAVE BEEN...........PICKING!!:cry:
I DONT KNOW WHY I DID IT AND AS SOON AS I DID I HATED MYSELF BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO NOT DO IT AGAIN:cry:
I'M NOW TRYING TO GET BACK INTO KETOSIS AND DAMN, IS IT HARD OR WHAT. ANYONE THINKING OF HAVING A NIBBLE, DONT!!!!! TRYING NOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK SO I HAVE A BETTER WEIGHT LOSS NEXT WI.

CD SS 19/2/07..............185lb
26/2/07.............179lb
5/3/07.............177lb
13/3/07............175lb:(:(:(

Last edited:
Hi Shar,I did exactl the same as you in about my 5th week,started picking and couldnt stop!!had a poop loss that week,but it did make me more determind to stop doingit. Getting back into K the next week was hard but I did and lost 5lbs. I so agree with you, DONT (anyone thinking about it) start picking its not worth it !!

Nikki x

Thanx Nikki,
i know it happens but when you do it it feels as though you're the only person alive thats cheating, i hope i can manage to lose 4 - 5lbs next week. Well done to you for getting back on track. If the urge returns i'm going to come on hear and holla at anyone to STOP me! xx

at least u still lost....look at my gain at last nights weigh in (in signiture) LOL. mind u...mine was more "tucking in" than "picking". ho hum!!

the big K is a toughie but we will get there!

keep on truckin'

xxxx

Then i had my daughter (naomi1611) texting me to tell me she had gone under 12st and my CDC giving me a roasting, mind you its given me the kick up the @rse that i needed. Drinking so much water my body thinks its drowning.

lol...i even convinced myself that it was ok cos it was grilled chicken (decided to look passed all the cajan sauce...) and peas. only had a tiny bit of the jacket spud but somehow the 2 onion rings fell in my mouth as well :eek:

still, at least when i blow it i do it in grand style lol.

good luck to both of us this week. so far so good for me :D am tempted but just waiting for ketosis.... :sigh:

aint it a b**ch trying to get back into ketosis, seemed like a doddle when i first started. Sons just walked passed me and asked "do you want a hot cross bun?" My answer...................u dont wanna know, LOL

awww shar , sorry your finding it hard, but hey you didnt eat the hot cross bun so its all good!!
just put it behind ya, this is a new week you will be cool once the ketosis fairy has paid you a visit!
Didn't realise that you and naomi were mother and daughter , that is fab, you can support each other .
finally congrats on losing 10 lb, thats alot of weight when you dont have loads to loose [like i do:cry: ]
so chin up and keep on doing what you were doing!!!!
natalie xxxxx;)

thanx natalie, naomi started CD and as i saw the weight dropping off her i decided to do it as well, best decision i ever made, no way would i have lost this much weight in 3 weeks any other way, and believe me i've tried!! 3 day diet, weightwatchers, exercising til i drop, i've tried them all so i have to keep focused on CD coz i know it works.....

19/2/07...185lb, Wk2...179lb, Wk3...177lb, wk4...175lb

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice!! My Countdown Counting down to: My slimmest Birthday in Years!!!
165days 2hours 14minutes

only had a tiny bit of the jacket spud but somehow the 2 onion rings fell in my mouth as well :eek:

still, at least when i blow it i do it in grand style lol.

:sigh:
EVERY TIME I READ THIS I SPLIT MY SIDES LAUGHING:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Thats what I was going to tell Karen -- I also dont know how the food just shoves itself into my mouth-- guess thats how my weight krept up on me...

as far as cheating goes...I just cant get past it...what a big hump...literally as well...I did well the first month...then have not been able to get back onto the bandwagon...

I am mad and frustrated...:break_diet:

I know I shouldn't be saying this... but I could SO use a square meal right now!

*whistles*

:( JUST HAD MY 3RD WEIGH-IN AND I'VE LOST 2lb. I KNOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT I HAVE BEEN...........PICKING!!:cry:
I DONT KNOW WHY I DID IT AND AS SOON AS I DID I HATED MYSELF BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO NOT DO IT AGAIN:cry:
I'M NOW TRYING TO GET BACK INTO KETOSIS AND DAMN, IS IT HARD OR WHAT. ANYONE THINKING OF HAVING A NIBBLE, DONT!!!!! TRYING NOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK SO I HAVE A BETTER WEIGHT LOSS NEXT WI.

CD SS 19/2/07..............185lb
26/2/07.............179lb
5/3/07.............177lb
13/3/07............175lb:(:(:(
Shar, you didnt cheat hun!!!! you chose to eat, we must stop punishing ourselves.

remember its your choice, you didnt gain all it did for you was slow your weightloss down. xx

Back