Why oh why oh why...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curvesncurls, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    :mad:
    After a few good days back on plan, a weekend out and not fully on plan but still being quite good, I've just gone and eaten a whole packet of custard creams!:sigh:
    I worked out so hard last night - my trainer called it the explosive legs workout - I've never sweated so much in my entire life as I did in that hour! Today, some of the girls at work were commenting on how well I'm looking - and low and behold, I've had two powdered cappuchinos, a caramac bar and now a packet of biscuits! I'm tired after a busy weekend and I didn't sleep last night, but bloody hell, what kind of a stupid you-know-what am I that I just chuck it all away just like that??!!

Any tips for turning it around? (SHould be fun when I show my trainer my food diary - he ain't gonna be impressed):wave_cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeychops1819

monkeychops1819 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As a newbie perhaps this is a bit wrong but here goes - I would say that we are all human, cut yourself some slack and move on hun. Tomorrow is a fresh day with no mistakes so start again and forget the blip eh? You look to me like you have done amazingly well and obviously that is evident to those around you who can see the proof, so to speak, so why don't you get back on and carry on like before, like you know that you can?

We are all too hard on ourselves when we fall off, but we can all get back up and start again can't we?

Hope this helps, reading your BMI reduction gives me hope that I can lose weight with SW, so thank you!

P x

4. curvesncurls

curvesncurls Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    Primal with Kettlebells
    Ah that's a lovely post - thank you!! I've a little tear now for a different reason. This is absolutely the plan to lose weight and keep it off - I've lost my weight without ever having done a full week 100% (I know that's not the same for everyone, but it's been my experience). As someone else said, it didn't go on overnight, why would you expect it to come off overnight.
    It's back to breaking off my love affair with the white powder - sugar, that is, not anything else.

Thanks xx

5. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    We are similar in height and weight and ive got a similar target to you.
    I know its hard to say now but you can just get on with it tomorow and put it down to experience. Custard creams can be avoided now, just like I have to avoid choc digestive! 1 or 2 is never enough!
    You will put it behind you and carry on and get even more compliments.
    :)

6. Lukasmummy

Lukasmummy Former SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Weight Watchers
    Custard creams should come with little horns and a tail, :devilangel: they are very bad biscuits at least they can't call to you anymore if they are gone. ((hugs)) maybe try upping your speed and super speed foods and water intake this week to help you guarantee a loss still. My consultant always super speeds always supercharge your weight loss and she knows what she is talking about since she lost 5lb this week :eek: Hugs Crystal xx

7. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Right missus!! Ditto what the others say, start afresh tomorrow morning! Think of your SW week like a vase of 7 flowers :) if one flower dies you won't throw all 7 away will you!!!!!! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

8. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the advice you've been given above is great. Keep at it and don't let it spoil the rest of your week x

9. monkeychops1819

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Niax, this is a little off topic but am I right in reading that you have lost over a stone in only a month? Could I be cheeky and ask which SW you are trying? Thanks, Paula (I can't pm as not been here long enough yet!) X

10. sheepy19

sheepy19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Obviously not the person you asked, but I'm doing EE and have lost a stone in 3 WEEKS!

11. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World

Last edited: 21 June 2011
  12. monkeychops1819

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks NiaX, am on EE too plus I don't have milk or dairy so it is reassuring to know that you have gone without hexA and still lost weight. You are right to be ecstatic about your fantastic weight loss, and you should be very proud of yourself and your commitment, sounds cheesy but it is really inspirational to us newbies, thank you!!!!!

P x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.