Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Why oh why??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k8te, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Why did i just look at a certain website that sells low or no carb food, my taste buds are going mad now, all those yummy jelly sweets and fresh bread :wave_cry::wave_cry: x Was only looking for future reference now i want pasta :( x I will be strong though x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    HaHa!!can I have the link I want to drool!!
    xx

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Pfff - I've just done an online Tesco shop. My part of the order came to 60p, for bottled sparkling water.

Husbands food for next fortnight was about £70.

I was very restrained though, made a menu plan for him for the next week, and only added in the extras of low fat yogs, and 2 packets of sweets for the fortnight.

*pats self on head*

5. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Ok you have been warned though hun ;) just google low carb food, dont think i am allowed to post it? x its a megastore x

6. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    oops just done it,see what you mean:drool: :cry:
    xx

7. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Julie you have done great on your weight loss, love ya photos :D how long has it taken you? x

8. andju

Diet:
    slim and save
    Thanks hun,well the ticker with 72lb loss is since september last year,i had a great start and lost 4 stone by xmas.......but xmas really messed me up and I put almost a stone back on I restarted in January and up to now have lost 5 stone 2lbs in total.
    The other ticker was from my heaviest which was 20 stone 5 that was 1998.I lost 6 stone as I left my husband and went out clubbing and just didnt really want to eat,but....then I met my hubby Im with now and a couple of years after we were married I had my little one hes now nearly 4,my weight had shot back up to 19stone 2 and I went to LL and lost 4 stone in the three months.Then LL put their price up and I couldnt afford it.I tried unsuccessfully for the last 3 years to re start using cd but never really managed to get back into it.Then in September I found a cambridge group,(now weighing 17stone 5)which is what I needed,the groups are 12 weeks and I am just coming to the end of my second group now.I am really battling to stay focused now but am determined not to give up.Im 12 stone 3 now
    How about you hun?How are you doing?
    xx

Last edited: 3 April 2009
  9. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello, yeah i am doing great, well i think so anyway :p had a day off for my birthday and back on it 100%, but on nights now and someone has left me some jelly sweets my fav, so it is really hard not to pick. This is the only kind of diet i have tried, i just knew i needed to take food out of the equation, its not what i eat its my portion size that lets me down :rolleyes:. Your photos and weight loss are amazing and a real inspiration to everyone on here, i bet you are so proud of yourself and not much longer to go on ss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.