Why oh why??

k8te

Why did i just look at a certain website that sells low or no carb food, my taste buds are going mad now, all those yummy jelly sweets and fresh bread :wave_cry::wave_cry: x Was only looking for future reference now i want pasta :( x I will be strong though x

Why did i just look at a certain website that sells low or no carb food, my taste buds are going mad now, all those yummy jelly sweets and fresh bread :wave_cry::wave_cry: x Was only looking for future reference now i want pasta :( x I will be strong though x
HaHa!!can I have the link I want to drool!!
xx

Pfff - I've just done an online Tesco shop. My part of the order came to 60p, for bottled sparkling water.

Husbands food for next fortnight was about £70.

I was very restrained though, made a menu plan for him for the next week, and only added in the extras of low fat yogs, and 2 packets of sweets for the fortnight.

*pats self on head*

Ok you have been warned though hun ;) just google low carb food, dont think i am allowed to post it? x its a megastore x

Julie you have done great on your weight loss, love ya photos :D how long has it taken you? x

Thanks hun,well the ticker with 72lb loss is since september last year,i had a great start and lost 4 stone by xmas.......but xmas really messed me up and I put almost a stone back on I restarted in January and up to now have lost 5 stone 2lbs in total.
The other ticker was from my heaviest which was 20 stone 5 that was 1998.I lost 6 stone as I left my husband and went out clubbing and just didnt really want to eat,but....then I met my hubby Im with now and a couple of years after we were married I had my little one hes now nearly 4,my weight had shot back up to 19stone 2 and I went to LL and lost 4 stone in the three months.Then LL put their price up and I couldnt afford it.I tried unsuccessfully for the last 3 years to re start using cd but never really managed to get back into it.Then in September I found a cambridge group,(now weighing 17stone 5)which is what I needed,the groups are 12 weeks and I am just coming to the end of my second group now.I am really battling to stay focused now but am determined not to give up.Im 12 stone 3 now
How about you hun?How are you doing?
xx

Last edited:
Hello, yeah i am doing great, well i think so anyway :p had a day off for my birthday and back on it 100%, but on nights now and someone has left me some jelly sweets my fav, so it is really hard not to pick. This is the only kind of diet i have tried, i just knew i needed to take food out of the equation, its not what i eat its my portion size that lets me down :rolleyes:. Your photos and weight loss are amazing and a real inspiration to everyone on here, i bet you are so proud of yourself and not much longer to go on ss x

Back