Why when ur sick....

missclare85

Silver Member
Do u just want junk :( :( :(

Could kick myself im full of flu today. I feel so crap. So heres where i write down what ive had :(

2 x small wholemeal bread
Table spoon flora light marg

Bag of walkers squares (from multi pack)

Hi fi light bar

2 x warburtons medium loaf
25g flora light marg

2x monster munch from multi pack

So ive gone wayyyyy over on my syns today and not actually ate anything 'proper'.

I know i can pull it back. I barely use syns and i dont get weight til tues. Just really annoyed with myself :(

Don't beat yourself up, its not like you had a binge or anything, you just ate lots of poorly food, I think we sometimes crave it when we're ill as its the sort of thing we're used to eating then.
Just make sure your on plan today onwards. Hope your feeling better as well

Hi hun,
First of all, hope you feel better soon. We all have off days, at least your telling us and that's a good start.:tear_drop:

Today will be much better for you, don't give up. Be sure to drink plenty fluids as this will make you feel less hungry and stop Dehydration.

Big hugs from me.x

Aww thanks.

I just feel awfuly ill so trying to keep my mind occupied. Ud think having tonsilitis and flu like symptons i wouldnt be able to eat rubbish!!

I refuse to cave today, iv a long way to go and i have to get there. For me, my friends, my bf & family. As while im the weight i am an looking how i do im not 'me'.

Onwards and downwards! Xxx

Back