why when you go onto 'new posts'

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by utternutta, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

does it show posts from jan 2010..... do you go onto summary to get the latest posts? Soz im new to this site xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When you click in 'New Posts' you get all the new posts for every single forum on Minimins - so for every diet under the sun basically along with all the more general forums like relationships and pets. Some of these are more active than others.

You might find it useful to take a look here for help in finding your way around

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

And there is also an extensive tutorial section - click on Tutorials in the blue band at the top of the page - where you can find more help.

4. ChicaConCurvas

ChicaConCurvas Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Isn't it the threads that were started a while ago but are still getting 'new posts' in them?

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I tend to use 'USER CP' and then click on the last post and work back......hope this helps!!! xxxx

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    when u click on a post go to the last page then u will get the newest posts :)

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you click on the tick to the left hand side of the thread name then this automatically takes you to the first new reply on that thread since the last time you visited- saves you trying to remember which one you last read.

8. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

thankyou xxxx

9. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    How long have I been here??? And I never knew that!

Well, I always think that a day when you don't learn something new is a day wasted!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.