• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WHY

duncan

Silver Member

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Oh dear, go and have a couple of large waters, will get rid of that hungry feeling in no time!

duncan

Silver Member
your suppose to say nevermind, your only human hahahahha :(

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Most of us have messed up hun, is normal. I have done it on more than one occasion.

Am on a mission now to stick to it 100% though as have joined the Easter / Lent challange.

Get guzzling the water and don't beat yourself up about it.

hugs xx

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
your suppose to say nevermind, your only human hahahahha :(
Aw hun!!! Sorry! I just wanted to glaze over the blip, not bring attention to it, concentrate on getting you through your hunger. Of course you'e only human, goodness, I've been off it 2 days cos of my 'fissure' and feeling sorry for myself! Get your name o the Lent Challenge, tomorrow is a new day! :D

duncan

Silver Member
Aw hun!!! Sorry! I just wanted to glaze over the blip, not bring attention to it, concentrate on getting you through your hunger. Of course you'e only human, goodness, I've been off it 2 days cos of my 'fissure' and feeling sorry for myself! Get your name o the Lent Challenge, tomorrow is a new day! :D
how you feeling today

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
how you feeling today
Felt good this morning, then had to 'go' and been sore since, but not quite as bad. Not giving up though.

duncan

Silver Member
Felt good this morning, then had to 'go' and been sore since, but not quite as bad. Not giving up though.
try applying a little cream before you feel you need the toilet,it might numb it a bit