WI 11

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
So went in today and corrected the error the girl who weighed me last week and i had lost 5lb not 2, my regular lady was back today and was VERY apologetic.

This week I only lost 2 and its defo right this time i just double checked. bit gutted but a loss is a loss. I really really want to get 3lb off next week and hit my 3 stone mark i will also only be 9lb short of losing all the weight i had gained back!

I decided i will go back on after xmas and lose another stone or 2. I want to be just in the 12 stones

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Well done Kerry, I know it's not as much as last week but in two weeks you've lost half a stone!!! That's pretty amazing...yay for you!! x

congrats kezzer, im 2lbs of the 3stone mark so i know how you feel im willing them to go but they dont want to lol, lets hope we get there next week.

Well done, both for the loss and putting the pharmacy right

So went in today and corrected the error the girl who weighed me last week and i had lost 5lb not 2, my regular lady was back today and was VERY apologetic.

This week I only lost 2 and its defo right this time i just double checked. bit gutted but a loss is a loss. I really really want to get 3lb off next week and hit my 3 stone mark i will also only be 9lb short of losing all the weight i had gained back!

I decided i will go back on after xmas and lose another stone or 2. I want to be just in the 12 stones

That's fabulous Kerry I'm really pleased for you.....12 stone here you come:D

well done girl! youll be there in no time and youll be fresh as a daisy after Christmas to get off the last bit! Glad the pharmacy fixed that for you! good luck with the rest! :)

Well done Kerry.... You are doing great hun x x x

Back