WI 2 9lb off

Fantastic! Well done sunshine :)

That's brilliant Ejsunshine :) getting weighed and having fab results is such motivation to continue on for another week, well done

On my first week I was weighed on day 5 so had an extra 2 days this week :) you will Stacey u will be pleasantly surprised xx

Stacey you'll be amazed I'm just finishing week 2 as well and have lost 16lbs. Just keep at it, it's sooo worth it! Good luck xxx

Thanks Iam so determind to get this bloody weight off xx I got a bit obsessed weighing myself n the scales r not moving :( mayb cause its only my forth day xx

Ha ha! Blame the scales! I've gradually put on 3 st over a couple of yrs, especially when I had my last baby... So I don't know why I've become so impatient to lose all my weight immediately when it took so long to put it on. Probably cos I've put my mind to it now I guess so I just want to be slim again.... But it's keeping me focused, even on the difficult days when I just want to eat! Finding the week days when I'm at work much easier than the weekends - I find them a real struggle but staying 100% xx

this is my first week on lipotrim day 6! I keep getting on the scales at home checking to see if I have lost anything I haven't moved for the past few days and I have stuck to Lipotrim 100%! I need someone to come and pinch my scales so I cant weigh myself!!

Back