Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wi 2moro but.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by white, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. white

white Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    I get weighed 2moro but jumped on the scales and to my horror only lost 1lb :cry:i have drank water only had 3 shakes a day and i must admit to 1 coke zero and sucked a chip (i know weird) then put it in the bin. i have also licked a crisp and put a pinch of fish in my mouth and i mean a pinch chewed once then spat that out!!! i checked to see if im still in ket' and i am well its coming up rosey-plum colour. its only my 2nd wi should it not be more????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Wait till tomoro you never know what the scales will bring!!! Just wear lighter clothes if you are worried lol

4. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Have you weighed at a different time? You will gain weight throughout the day so it could be that.....

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    'Sucked a chip'...loooooool!!!! sorry that made me chuckle x

THIS is why i dont have scales in my house! would drive me bonkers ...why dont you just wait until weigh in day like i do it will save alot of heartache! :)
    x

6. white

white Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    thanks i know weighing at home not gud. i jus didnt want my sucking and licking to have stopped weight loss!!!

And yes at diff times only by a few hours i might lose a lb over nite fingers and all crossed lol

7. EllieMellie

EllieMellie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    DON'T drink loads of water just before your weigh in - it shows on the scales! x

8. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    A few hours can make a huge difference! I usually gain around 5lbs throughout the day! :eek: Hang on until your official weigh in, I'm sure you'll be pleased! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.