• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wi 2moro but.....

white

I get weighed 2moro but jumped on the scales and to my horror only lost 1lb :cry:i have drank water only had 3 shakes a day and i must admit to 1 coke zero and sucked a chip (i know weird) then put it in the bin. i have also licked a crisp and put a pinch of fish in my mouth and i mean a pinch chewed once then spat that out!!! i checked to see if im still in ket' and i am well its coming up rosey-plum colour. its only my 2nd wi should it not be more????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wait till tomoro you never know what the scales will bring!!! Just wear lighter clothes if you are worried lol

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
Have you weighed at a different time? You will gain weight throughout the day so it could be that.....

'Sucked a chip'...loooooool!!!! sorry that made me chuckle x

THIS is why i dont have scales in my house! would drive me bonkers ...why dont you just wait until weigh in day like i do it will save alot of heartache! :)
x

white

thanks i know weighing at home not gud. i jus didnt want my sucking and licking to have stopped weight loss!!!

And yes at diff times only by a few hours i might lose a lb over nite fingers and all crossed lol

DON'T drink loads of water just before your weigh in - it shows on the scales! x

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
thanks i know weighing at home not gud. i jus didnt want my sucking and licking to have stopped weight loss!!!

And yes at diff times only by a few hours i might lose a lb over nite fingers and all crossed lol
A few hours can make a huge difference! I usually gain around 5lbs throughout the day! :eek: Hang on until your official weigh in, I'm sure you'll be pleased! :D