WI 3. So upset

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dietingdon, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :cry:I gained 4lbs, I knew I hadn't been 100%, but nowhere near expected that.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Diet:
    Exante
    Dont worry just try to stick with it this week and i am sure it will come off. is it totm! that could put weight on

4. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww Donna, that does seem a lot, but try and put it in perspective, a lot of that has to be water weight, if it was fat hun you would have had to have overeaten by an additional 14000 calories this week which is 2000 extra calories a day (on top of your normal daily calories of around 1700) and I doubt very much you have done that

Just put it behind you and start afresh, I know how demoralising it is but I can guarantee if you have a 100% week this week, you will lose it all and more

5. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating (no processed food)
    4 pounds is just water and glycogen, not fat I'm fairly certain...I go up and down four pounds just in one day...don't fret, it may be a plateau, water retention or similar...reckon next week will prove this...

6. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    There's no way Ive eaten an extra 14000 cals, not in the odd pringle, a wagon wheel and a couple of bowls of shreddies.
    I did wonder about totm, but I missed my weeks break from the pill, therefore didnt have a bleed, although I did have awful period pains at the weekend. Maybe this could also cause water retention? Im praying I'll lose it next week, and a bit more.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.