WI 3. So upset

Dont worry just try to stick with it this week and i am sure it will come off. is it totm! that could put weight on

aww Donna, that does seem a lot, but try and put it in perspective, a lot of that has to be water weight, if it was fat hun you would have had to have overeaten by an additional 14000 calories this week which is 2000 extra calories a day (on top of your normal daily calories of around 1700) and I doubt very much you have done that

Just put it behind you and start afresh, I know how demoralising it is but I can guarantee if you have a 100% week this week, you will lose it all and more

4 pounds is just water and glycogen, not fat I'm fairly certain...I go up and down four pounds just in one day...don't fret, it may be a plateau, water retention or similar...reckon next week will prove this...

aww Donna, that does seem a lot, but try and put it in perspective, a lot of that has to be water weight, if it was fat hun you would have had to have overeaten by an additional 14000 calories this week which is 2000 extra calories a day (on top of your normal daily calories of around 1700) and I doubt very much you have done that

Just put it behind you and start afresh, I know how demoralising it is but I can guarantee if you have a 100% week this week, you will lose it all and more

There's no way Ive eaten an extra 14000 cals, not in the odd pringle, a wagon wheel and a couple of bowls of shreddies.
I did wonder about totm, but I missed my weeks break from the pill, therefore didnt have a bleed, although I did have awful period pains at the weekend. Maybe this could also cause water retention? Im praying I'll lose it next week, and a bit more.

Back