WI 6!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Another 3 lbs gone with weigh in last night. That is 31 lbs in 6 weeks. I have been bouncing around with joy!!!!

I have managed to get my leather riding boots in my sig goal zipped up, but they are not comfy enough to ride in just yet (plus I don't want to break the zips), so not going to cross that goal off yet.

No weigh in next week as CDC is away and I also have my son and mother visiting as of this weekend. I am going to relax a little, give myself a chance to think about the food choices I should be making. Will still have CD packs at least 2 out of 3 meals. Will more than likely have a little gain by next weigh in, but as long as it stays small. When they have gone, it is back on with the push for goal!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on a great loss you are doing fantastic :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.