WI a day early... allowed?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sona1980, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Hi ladies!

if anyone of you responded to my last dilema u will know im a total stress freak about stupid stuff!! Ive got another 1 for u!

As my WI day is on friday and on thursday i have my lil baby boys 1st b-day party do u thnk it would be ok to WI 1 day early on thursday morning and then be stress free at the party?.

sorry to those who are sick of hearing about this party! hehe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kelzabelle

Kelzabelle Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I don't see why it would make any difference, you might just have a better WI result the week after....

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    well if you are attending class and you know you cant make it to your own class you are allowed to go and weigh at any other class within that week so i dont see why not!! but be sneaky-say you are going away otherwise they may tell you to go to a class after you normal weigh day!!

5. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    thanks ladies!

lolz @ mommy naughty naughty! i like it!!!

im not weighing in at any class im going at it alone! so i answer to my nice expensive scale in the comfort of my own bathroom! just wanted to make sure its not overly cheating to WI 1 day early! that way ive got a whole week and 1 day to repair any damage from the party!! also i am aactually going on hols from sunday 16th to 22nd so I will tell this to my scale and hope it will understand! hehe

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You can get weighed any day you want :) Just remember though you might not get just the same result but itll even itself out

You dont need to justify why youre not going to your usual class if you go to classes, btw, just say you cant make your class and youll get a visitors slip. They wont send you away - honest.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.