• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI day moved again...

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Because of a combination of forgetting shakes and using old ones, I have another 4 days worth and I was supposed to be getting weighed tomorrow.

I'm gonna go friday instead. I don't like having lots of extra shakes cus it feels good to reach the end of that fugly bag! The lighter IT gets, the lighter I get! So WI day will be on fridays from now on and that kind of suits me too cus the euphoria is fresh enough to get me through weekends!

I think I'll go to Boots tomorrow though and see if I can guage my loss this week.

So peeps -official WI on friday!(the wait is gonna kill me! LOL)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st2lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st9lb Loss: 1st8lb(15.49%)
good luck im sure you have a great WI!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
good luck! i'm sure you'll do well! xxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
You are doing well Rose and I'm sure Friday will bring good news, I'll look forward to hearing it.

I have no idea when my first official WI is, I think it should be soon coz, although I have more shakes left I know that after my op I will not be able to drive for about 6 weeks and I'm not sure the chemist will give me enough to get through. I really need to be at the weight I was (or below) when I go back otherwise I don't think he will allow me to continue! My scales haven't move this week at all!!!!

I'm at the hospital for my pre-op assessment Thursday when they will weigh me so I will reassess my situation after that!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck for Friday hun.

x

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Good luck for friday! :)

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
Good luck for Friday x

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You are doing well Rose and I'm sure Friday will bring good news, I'll look forward to hearing it.

I have no idea when my first official WI is, I think it should be soon coz, although I have more shakes left I know that after my op I will not be able to drive for about 6 weeks and I'm not sure the chemist will give me enough to get through. I really need to be at the weight I was (or below) when I go back otherwise I don't think he will allow me to continue! My scales haven't move this week at all!!!!

I'm at the hospital for my pre-op assessment Thursday when they will weigh me so I will reassess my situation after that!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck for Friday hun.

x
Oh woman, you can't not lose so just keep focussed. You'll have the op over you soon and do what you can then. Make your health your priority!!

Good luck babes.oxo

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Thanks Rose, I swear I only lost 1lb last week, if that! My scales really are cr*p ones! I'll see on Thursday what the hospital scales say - I know I weigh less on my docs scales but as I started on mine I'm using them to see how much I've lost!!!!

I know you will have a great WI and I am really looking forward to celebrating with you on Friday.

x

katy73

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck for friday, i will be watching you Ha Ha Ha, be afraid, be very afraid, Ha Ha Ha, sorry having a mad moment again, i know where you live , Ha Ha Ha stop it katy stop it!!!!!!