WI - OMG!

iwillsoonbeslim

:)Amazed and astounded - 4lbs off this week! I've been pretty active, but have eaten back every single calorie, even going a wee bit over some days :D
So, I think that's 7.5lbs since 4th May WI! I've never lost at this rate, not sice the first couple of weeks on SW. It can take me 10 months to lose half a stone, so I can not tell you how chuffed I am!

Excellent, very well done!

Duh - I could have looked at my statistics. NINE pounds since 2nd May!

Yay you!!! Awesome result!!! x

Fantastic!!!

wow thats great!! right you have now inspired me to try even harder, Im going to try and go for 4lbs too...are you exercising alot?? x

I lost 3lbs my first week and 4lbs my second week - and I think its all down to my training. I feel like ive eaten to much but roughly stayed under 1500 cals and have been amazed!

Congrats on your losses!! We can get there!!

Well done. Calorie Counting = diet of the kings :D

wow thats great!! right you have now inspired me to try even harder, Im going to try and go for 4lbs too...are you exercising alot?? x

Yes, to be honest, I am. I walk, perhaps, 4-5 miles on a 'lazy' day, and anything around 10-15 on 'busy' days (24 miles is my longest walk, but that's not been in the last few weeks), and have recently taken up hill walking too, which I'm just loving! I also take 1/2 exercise classes a week. But I think the key must be that I'm sticking to around 1200 net cals - so after hill walking I'm tucking into fried rice and chips, and other such delights.....so don't let the activity put you off. I've ALWAYS been active, but I've NEVER lost so much in such a short time - it's the cals that's doing it, not the exercise :)

Back