WI on my birthday lol

MissTango

I have WI today and its my birthday...and i have gained 2-3lbs this week (weighed at home, i know, naughty!) Im a bit fed up that i have gained as i wanted to get to 2 stone for my birthday and iv gone the wrong way the last 2 weeks lol But nevermind i will get there!
Iv not been very good the last few weeks, but im back on track as from today, thinking positive and being good! lol
This is a bit of a random post aint it lol!
xxxxx

I have WI today and its my birthday...and i have gained 2-3lbs this week (weighed at home, i know, naughty!) Im a bit fed up that i have gained as i wanted to get to 2 stone for my birthday and iv gone the wrong way the last 2 weeks lol But nevermind i will get there!
Iv not been very good the last few weeks, but im back on track as from today, thinking positive and being good! lol
This is a bit of a random post aint it lol!
xxxxx

Well done for getting back on track hun and Happy Birthday hope you have a good day xx

have a good day hun :)

Happy Birthday hun! Just looked at your signature and we're the same weight as each other! xxx

Happy Birthday! Have a wicked day! xxx

wow thanks everyone, i had weigh in this morning and i have gained 3.5lbs this week! omg!!! but i think its star week as well so that doesnt help, but i did over indulge lol!
Heres to a new week and a new start! hehe
thanks everyone xxxx

I know how you feel, it was my birthday on Wednesday and after a week of celebrations I managed to gain 3lb. Hoping that I can now get back on track

Back