WI today after total binge for 3 days last weekend ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I have been dreading toady after a planned weekend off went a little pear shaped !!! I had last weeknd off for mothers day .. but ended up eating McDonalds , chinese , packets of biscuits , cakes , croissants , huge 3 course meal .. toast .. you name it .. I felt like as I wouldnt be eating again for a while I had to crap in all the crap I love .. not good :(
    I also found it hard to get back on track , obviously I was out of ketosis and starving all week and a few days I had 4 packs instead of 3 , and also nibbled a few times and had bigger portions of my SS+ meal ...
    I was soo sure I would have gained big time ..

BUT .....

Ilost 1.5 lb !!!!! WOO HOOO

now I know it does not mean I can do it every weekend , and it has spured me on to keep going and get this last stone and a bit off ... the hardest damn bit to loose .... I am just soo happy that I didnt do too much damage :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Phew, that was lucky !!!

You've done the right thing by drawing a line under it and getting back on plan. Well done xxx
  4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    well done you, but it is so unfair. I only lost 2lb and stuck to it like glue. Am sad for me but happy for you chick xx
  5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done. I had a few blips this week too, I hope like u it didnt do too much damage.
  6. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge Diet
    Very brave to get on the scales!! Well done you :D I didn't weigh in after my break but I must get back on the plan tomorrow.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.