1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

WI today - confused myself now LOL

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Annie68, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ok, I can't remember where I'm at with my weight loss now... it doesn't really matter tbh...

I didn't get to class last week what with my daughter smashing her mouth in and then my MIL arriving having her personal crisis.

I did weigh myself at home though, as I do every Tuesday.. and I'd put 4lbs on. Not surprisingly because I'd been a complete pig.. it happens sometimes when life throws you for a loop.. but I got back on track and have been to class this morning.

Officially, going by my record card, I've lost 1lb this week, but that's basing it on my weight 2 weeks ago.

Un-officially, on my scales, I've lost 5lbs from last Tuesday.. which does actually work out right.. that means I've lost the 4lbs I put on that never got put on my record because I couldn't get to class plus another pound. Does that make sense?

I think I've confused myself even more... LOL

In summary.. I've lost 5 this week (4 that I put on last week plus 1 extra that actually counts on my record).

eeeeeek... confuddlement!! LOL :eek::eek::eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Call it 5 lbs off as you know you put on 4 last week just don't tell your CC!
    Your book will record a 1lb loss only tho'! but 1lb is better than a kick up the bum, as my dear old mum would have said!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.