Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wi tonight tuesday!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by yohanna, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. yohanna

yohanna Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    weigh in tonight!!! started the stop smoking clinic last wed and weighed at home this morning and i havent lost a bean i know i shouldnt weigh at home but i had to i have stuck to the plan religiously and havent usd bigger portions and have been within my syns too!

i really want to give up smoking but dont want to put the weight back on that ive worked so hard to get off :cry:

ive even done 120 mins of exercise which i dont normally do:D

i supppose im doing the right thing by being at class as my consultant is really supportive so we will c tonight how it goes ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.